[3.8] Storm LT Wander Assassin | EZ Uber Elder & Blight Clear | Again Kinetic & Barrage

"
bvgftr wrote:
"
Adrian2018 wrote:
Hello again! I hope this would be my last question.
I was lucky to get a good Lethal Timeless Jewel. It gave me the following:

% increased maximum Life
% increased effect of fortify
5% chance to deal double damage

Now in your build you have 10% for chance to deal double damage. I was thinking of replacing the amulet enchant from Prism Weave to Mysticism in order to get 1 more 5% chance to deal double damage.
Is it worth it?

Again, thank you for your patience.
All the best~

Mysticism ?

Anyway, I think Prism Weave is better.
(Prism Weave > 5% chance to deal double damage)

Alright! Direct to the point. :-) Thanks~
can it be played as cold damage isntead of lightning?
"
xHyp3D wrote:
can it be played as cold damage isntead of lightning?

Can't do it.

Came across this today, how well would this fit into the build?
Hi m8

Did you ever make a CI version of this build? Do you think it would be possible?
"
Mukee wrote:

Came across this today, how well would this fit into the build?

It's more profitable to sell.
"
oestergreen wrote:
Hi m8

Did you ever make a CI version of this build? Do you think it would be possible?

I think Life version is better.
Just wanted to tell you thanks for the build, really enjoyed it, now it feels too strong and boring, but that's a good thing ahaha. I could spend more $ into my character but i would destroy too much and other builds will feel bad :/ Have a good day and good luck out there! :D
Hey. I just bought all the gear (here and there a bit cheaper, but just a bit) for the build and specced into it. And i have to say the Damage is amazing. The Clear feels satisfying. But my Problem is the defensive layers. I had the feeling, that i should can run a lava lake map without problems. But the Monsters just one shot me with a melee hit. And i literally mean one shot. Could you maybe look onto my Charactr (Venomrokan) and tell me, what i did wrong? I mean i know i'm missing a bit life (700 less than you in the elder video) but that shouldnt mean i get one shotted by mobs in lava lake and get enourmos damage all the time in other maps too ofc. Would be a great help, because i want to play this build more because its so fun, i just want to stop dying :D Thanks!
"
GarzHavorg wrote:
Just wanted to tell you thanks for the build, really enjoyed it, now it feels too strong and boring, but that's a good thing ahaha. I could spend more $ into my character but i would destroy too much and other builds will feel bad :/ Have a good day and good luck out there! :D

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info