Invitation system

Just my two cents to that awesome invitation system. I don't bitch about me not getting one, but how unfair it is even to others who're dedicated on the forums, and are registered for over a year now.
Let the game begin

----- = Thanks aldraren for the beta invitation = -----
I'm just gonna quote myself from another thread:

"
lonko wrote:

"10 times" refers to the possibility of a forum users to get a beta key rather than someone that hasn't send even a message. but because of the way probability works it's possible to see 10 non-forum users in a row getting a beta key. think about when someone tosses a coin: technically both sides of the coin have the same possibility of coming out, but in practise it's not unusual to get the same side of the coin repeatedly.
"
lonko wrote:
I'm just gonna quote myself from another thread:

"
lonko wrote:

"10 times" refers to the possibility of a forum users to get a beta key rather than someone that hasn't send even a message. but because of the way probability works it's possible to see 10 non-forum users in a row getting a beta key. think about when someone tosses a coin: technically both sides of the coin have the same possibility of coming out, but in practise it's not unusual to get the same side of the coin repeatedly.

They at least should've made it that the forum users get it first, and not mixed.
Let the game begin

"
Siimcy wrote:

They at least should've made it that the forum users get it first, and not mixed.

considering how many people use the forum(just look at those "post here if you want the beta key" threads) if the system worked like you suggest, people that don't use the forum would never get a beta key...which would have forced them to all post a single reply on the forum, just to become a "forum user", which would have brought us back to the starting point...
"
lonko wrote:
"
Siimcy wrote:

considering how many people use the forum(just look at those "post here if you want the beta key" threads) if the system worked like you suggest, people that don't use the forum would never get a beta key...which would have forced them to all post a single reply on the forum, just to become a "forum user", which would have brought us back to the starting point...

Now tell me, is it that hard to only make one single post be in the line? IMHO people who didn't signed in since last year or signed for a minute doesn't deserve it. It's like you're going to give staff to someone who's barely active, and not helpful, instead of someone who's active and actually helps the community in a way or another.
Let the game begin

Beta Timer hate me...=(
And again: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21405

Check the dev responses
"
Invain wrote:
And again: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21405

Check the dev responses

"

Which is what the current system does. Those people signed up to show their interest in the beta - they deserve a chance at keys just as much as the next guy (or girl)

It is true, but seriously, give it to people who are hyped about it, and not ones who register just because it's "free".
Let the game begin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info