[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Hi, I'm interested to try this out next league. Possible to provide some leveling guides for starter? Thanks.
"
Acideyez wrote:
Would a 6 link Disintegrator be better than the 6 link Martyr of Innocence Staff? It looked like the Disintegrator is cheaper currently at this point in the league.

Thanks!

Martyr and Disintegrator are quite similar in terms of dps. I like Disintegrator more but siphoning charges mechanic is too annoying. If you want to convert your damage to chaos by using influenced items, then use Disintegrator. If not - Martyr.
"
JaredN wrote:
Hi, I'm interested to try this out next league. Possible to provide some leveling guides for starter? Thanks.

I'm so bad at this.
Use whatever you want until blood aqueduct.
Then farm blood aqueduct for tabula rasa divination cards.
After getting tabula rasa you can use this setup:

Cyclone - CwC - VD - Desecrate - Spell Cascade - Concentrated

Keep farming currency until you can afford Scold's and Doedre's.
After buying this two items make sure you have more then 4k life.
And that's it. At this point you can fully convert to the build.
Cool, leveling is so smooth with that. Thanks OP.
Damn with only 100k damage on balls listed in pob i've shredded absolutely all content, uber elder and sirus 8 deathless. I'm saving to craft a shaper staff now and start min maxing. I always forget that spirit offering gives you a ton of elemental resist so it ends up giving you a lot of leeway in gearing so i'm sitting on a lot of unneeded resistances that i can switch to damage. I'd love for this to be my league starter next league but seems like it could be rather rough.
Has anyone yet tried to run this with Detonate Dead instead of Volatile Dead?

Actually I did and it is pretty interesting.
Damage still is way ahead of neccessity.

We have at the end less total DPS I would say but there are interesting upsides.

Basically it is much more focused.
Also it feels more smooth as it is instant and don't have the initial "lag" of the VD Balls.

Gear I use:

Last edited by Mirathas on Feb 20, 2020, 1:43:47 PM
Hi,
could you tell me how to cast vd so fast? I can cast every 0,8 sec. My gear. It isn't based at your build. Just another one from the internet.

Edit: My POB says it is 0,42sec but I counted with Timer 10 casts and it is 0,80sec...Do I understand correct, everytime my desecrate in tooltip (gray'ed ofc) turn around then VD is casted? But even I saw in your video it is constantly casted, I have intervals.
Last edited by xenaux on Feb 20, 2020, 2:33:58 PM
"
xenaux wrote:
Hi,
could you tell me how to cast vd so fast? I can cast every 0,8 sec. My gear. It isn't based at your build. Just another one from the internet.

Edit: My POB says it is 0,42sec but I counted with Timer 10 casts and it is 0,80sec...Do I understand correct, everytime my desecrate in tooltip (gray'ed ofc) turn around then VD is casted? But even I saw in your video it is constantly casted, I have intervals.

Maybe you don't have enough corpses around. Add CWDT - Unearth - GMP - Greater Volley setup somewhere and also you should unlink spirit offering from spell cascade because it consumes more corpses then you want.
@SiCH13:
One correction:
"you should unlink spirit offering from spell cascade because it consumes more corpses then you want."
Thats not neccessary because Spell Cascade does not affect Spirit Offering at all (because its no AoE Skill).
And some remarks you may add to the Q&A Section:

It is crucial for this build to balance not only Mana Consumption and regen/gain.
It is also important in this scope to not consume too much corpses, the reason is with the "Corpse Pact" ascendancy you get 2% Attack Speed per Corpse consumed recently (within 4 sec).

This means not only our attack speed increases but also:
1) Mana Cost of Cyclone (because its based on attack speed)
2) More importantly Self Damage raises massively due to 1)

I did some experiments adding more corpses by using awakened Spell Cascade on Desecrate and Volley Support on Unearth and it turns out that in my gear case I consume way more corpses than before and die pretty fast.
Last edited by Mirathas on Feb 20, 2020, 4:16:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info