[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

what you think the price of Martyr of Innocence will be early in the metamorph league? (whats the cheapest way/alternative to go if its too pricy for me?

and isnt from 77 to 60 balls still a 30% less dmg nerf?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Dec 12, 2019, 9:35:14 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
what you think the price of Martyr of Innocence will be early in the metamorph league? (whats the cheapest way/alternative to go if its too pricy for me?

and isnt from 77 to 60 balls still a 30% less dmg nerf?

In think Martyr of Innocence will cost around 1 ex at first week of the league. In 3.8 I bought Disintegrator for 1 ex on 3rd or 4th day of the league. Same price was in 3.7. You can use any staff that have high spell damage roll.

Balls limit has nothing to do with dps. We are summoning from 17 to 20 balls per second. 1 ball deals up to 800k damage. 77 is an average number of balls that this build can summon in 4.5 seconds before they are started to disappear when no enemies around.

It affects only burst damage in situations when we precasting VD before boss spawned. For example now until boss activated we can spawn only 60 balls. This means that we can deal them around 48 million damage at the beginning of fight. Still should be enough to oneshot Shaper.
i start very late last league with chieftain cyclone cwc purifying flame setup...then i switched PF with other fire spell and finally got the spell that i love...volatile dead...i can progress into red map smoothly with not optimized VD setup....i will try this build for 3.9 and thank you for this build...
I saw there is a video with detonate dead. Would you just switch VD for DD in that case?
"
HajiiManappp wrote:
....i will try this build for 3.9 and thank you for this build...

You are welcome! :3

"
shokilicious wrote:
I saw there is a video with detonate dead. Would you just switch VD for DD in that case?

Yep. Simple as that.
Last edited by SiCH13 on Dec 13, 2019, 4:16:38 AM
How are you dealing with the weapon situation? With 3.9, it'll be much harder to get shaper/elder items with cwc on it. Disintegrater as well
"
Washow wrote:
How are you dealing with the weapon situation? With 3.9, it'll be much harder to get shaper/elder items with cwc on it. Disintegrater as well

Wrote about it earlier. You can use any staff that have high spell damage roll.
I'm thinking instead of Spell Cascade i'll switch it out with another support? Any suggestions? I feel spell cascade might not be super worth it anymore aside from survival. Maybe Immolate but we also have Elemental focus so no burning/ignite damage. Idk...
"
Redemption91 wrote:
I'm thinking instead of Spell Cascade i'll switch it out with another support? Any suggestions? I feel spell cascade might not be super worth it anymore aside from survival. Maybe Immolate but we also have Elemental focus so no burning/ignite damage. Idk...

Why do you think spell cascade not worth it anymore?
It's technically 50% more modifier.
Any tips for starting/leveing with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info