[3.8]Cobra Lash | League Starter To Game End Below 1EX | UBER Elder deathless | Detailed Guide

"
xius3nt wrote:
Yeah, I choose your guide to go my first Cobra Lash build in this league. Thank you very much :). Hope you can update it soon if possible

Ill be updating the guide the next few days for the richman version, whatever that is good enough to fly thru most content
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Which notables do you recommend to anoint?
Offensive/defensive options? Does "Corruption" do us any good? "Dirty Techniques"?
"
Tomdarom wrote:
Which notables do you recommend to anoint?
Offensive/defensive options? Does "Corruption" do us any good? "Dirty Techniques"?

Following my pob i posted, i took claws of the pride, dirty technique is already taken in the passives.

I Built it this way because of budget, dirty technique(1 silver oil) and corruption(2 black oils) are expensive, claws of pride is pretty affordable.
Dire torment is pretty good as well if you can get a decent crit roll on your claw
My Builds/Stream

Thanks for the response and the guide in general. I really like this build.
Added a Aul kill video, got him on 1st try

My Builds/Stream

Last edited by Astarift on Oct 10, 2019, 11:37:51 PM
Hi there,

thank you for sharing this awesome build. It was a breeze leveling this one and even high tier content is doable - with proper preparation and knowledge of corse ;-)

here you can see my items 'n stuff - any suggestions are welcome

I'm especially proud of my body armour - very lucky corruption <3

Proper enchantments on boots, gloves and helmet are still missing. Maybe I'm gonna buy a helmet and enchant the rest by myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheers
taH pagh taHbe'!
"
Lytor wrote:
Hi there,

thank you for sharing this awesome build. It was a breeze leveling this one and even high tier content is doable - with proper preparation and knowledge of corse ;-)

here you can see my items 'n stuff - any suggestions are welcome

I'm especially proud of my body armour - very lucky corruption <3

Proper enchantments on boots, gloves and helmet are still missing. Maybe I'm gonna buy a helmet and enchant the rest by myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cheers

Thats a pretty insane corruption, what i can think of from the bat is getting a 20/20 cobralash and added chaos damage, flat added chaos is a huge dps boost

if you want to bring the dps up more, you can look for claws with your current mods + added flat chaos. Other than that, everything seem pretty solid
My Builds/Stream

I been following your build and I am having a lot of fun. I started using these gloves because im at 100% accuracy with both weapons. With the amount of accuracy we have I get a huge crit boost. Wondering what your thought of them are.

I also created this character because of this ring
Last edited by Raylay5 on Nov 5, 2019, 9:09:01 PM
"
Raylay5 wrote:

I been following your build and I am having a lot of fun. I started using these gloves because im at 100% accuracy with both weapons. With the amount of accuracy we have I get a huge crit boost. Wondering what your thought of them are.

I also created this character because of this ring

I suggest a circle of nostalgia with increased chaos damage/buff effect of HoA, it would be a higher damage boost over your current ring
My Builds/Stream

Thanks for an excellent build. This is my Blight League starter and it's been a blast to level so far.

A couple quick questions / feedback.

First, is there a benefit to dual-wielding with this character, or can I rock a shield for the additional defense? I've only got a tabula rasa for the body right now, so I'm essentially missing a defensive slot until I can find/craft/afford a 6L body. The shield is doing well to boost evasion and resists right now, but I'm wondering if I'll need to add a second weapon to get
to end-game DPS. I don't really know how the second weapon affects Cobra Lash / Poison Damage though.

On a related note, what % chance to evade/dodge/block should I be targeting with this character for end-game survivability? I'm currently looking at 52/54/25, respectively, which means about 1 out of 6 enemy hits are still landing, so things can get a bit dicey. That's without Elusive active, and I just got third Ascension and unlocked Mistwalker, so maybe it will get better.

Thanks for any help here! I'm just trying to think about end-game gear and passive planning (I've deviated a little from your PoB since DPS has not been an issue AT ALL so far). I'm also on a budget with gear given it's my starter, so I want to make sure I don't overspend in the wrong direction.

Finally a quick bit of feedback: mana consumption can definitely be tough with this build, especially before you get access to Leech and/or reduced mana cost crafting recipes (I only just unlocked them). Items that drop that can accomplish this are also in very short supply until around level 70. I'd definitely recommend mentioning Thrill Seeker as a good alternative Annointment to Depth Perception, as it completely takes the pressure off of mana regen (I can spam Cobra Lash all day), and it's available fairly cheaply via verdant / teal oil(s). This has left me a lot more flexibility to add accuracy, DPS, and resist elsewhere in my build.

Thanks again for a great build, and a great guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info