[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

"
Xcise wrote:
"
Felone1 wrote:
Liking the build, nice change from summoner play style.

Any suggestion for anoint? Diamond skin is useful until I get resists balanced, but I'm not sure what I want once I get end game amulet. Maybe Feller of Foes?
Tenacity gives a tonne of DPS, definitely that. Resists should be easy, currently I have five jewels all giving me around 9% allres, which makes balancing it easy. When I get more resists on rares, then I'll start getting better 4 mod jewels.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/BlightSonic

OK, damage and a life boost. But...., crimson-gold-gold! Be a while B4 I can afford that one! Running Harvester Of Foes for now, nice boost and cheap!

thnx for reply
"
Felone1 wrote:
"
Xcise wrote:
"
Felone1 wrote:
Liking the build, nice change from summoner play style.

Any suggestion for anoint? Diamond skin is useful until I get resists balanced, but I'm not sure what I want once I get end game amulet. Maybe Feller of Foes?
Tenacity gives a tonne of DPS, definitely that. Resists should be easy, currently I have five jewels all giving me around 9% allres, which makes balancing it easy. When I get more resists on rares, then I'll start getting better 4 mod jewels.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/BlightSonic

OK, damage and a life boost. But...., crimson-gold-gold! Be a while B4 I can afford that one! Running Harvester Of Foes for now, nice boost and cheap!

thnx for reply
Yeah you're right, harvester of foes is really good value. Tenacity is only good when you get like 7k life.

Battle cry is another good one, not too expensive, can replace war banner with enduring cry.

Just looking at your profile: http://poe-profile.info/profile/Felone1/Its_A_sUnderful_liFe

I have some recommendations:

0) Insanity gloves.
Build doesn't feel the same otherwise, it pretty much gives you 16% more clear speed, because you're mostly leaping around everywhere anyway.
1) Since Sunder only uses main-hand, you need to change your off-hand into a shaper stat-stick. You can get a cheap one from poe.trade like my one for under 5c:
it just needs to be an axe/sceptre.
2) If you prefer to use rare boots instead of kaom's that's perfectly fine, I just recommend to put Vaal ancestral warchief inside your helmet instead. Especially if you get a good elder/shaper helmet which can give it a 5 or 6 link helmet, and have blood rage and auras on your weapons.
3) Thirdly, for your last link for leap slam, I recommend having either enduring cry or endurance charge on stun, which will help sustain endurance charges.
4) Furthermore, try and link a well-rolled 5 link loreweave (for DPS) or a 5 link brass dome (for defense)
5) Get a cheap belt of deceiver with attack speed corrupted implicit
6) Try and search for some jewels with either life%/axe/allres, this will help with resists
6) After you balance out your resists a little, I recommend crafting some steel rings yourself, steel rings cost 1-2c i84, screaming essence of contempts cost 1c each. This will easily get you some decent steel rings and have all your resists balanced.

For example, I'm overcapped on my http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/blightsonic mainly because of the jewels. Once I afford to get more resists on my rares, then I'll slowly replace my jewels to be triple damage + Life%.
Last edited by Xcise on Oct 10, 2019, 5:38:12 AM
"
Xcise wrote:
Yeah you're right, harvester of foes is really good value. Tenacity is only good when you get like 7k life.

Battle cry is another good one, not too expensive, can replace war banner with enduring cry.

Just looking at your profile: http://poe-profile.info/profile/Felone1/Its_A_sUnderful_liFe

0) Insanity gloves.
Build doesn't feel the same otherwise, it pretty much gives you 16% more clear speed, because you're mostly leaping around everywhere anyway.
1) Since Sunder only uses main-hand, you need to change your off-hand into a shaper stat-stick. You can get a cheap one from poe.trade like my one for under 5c:
2) If you prefer to use rare boots instead of kaom's that's perfectly fine, I just recommend to put Vaal ancestral warchief inside your helmet instead. Especially if you get a good elder/shaper helmet which can give it a 5 or 6 link helmet, and have blood rage and auras on your weapons.
3) Thirdly, for your last link for leap slam, I recommend having either enduring cry or endurance charge on stun, which will help sustain endurance charges.
4) Furthermore, try and link a well-rolled 5 link loreweave (for DPS) or a 5 link brass dome (for defense)
6) Try and search for some jewels with either life%/axe/allres, this will help with resists
6) After you balance out your resists a little, I recommend crafting some steel rings yourself, steel rings cost 1-2c i84, screaming essence of contempts cost 1c each. This will easily get you some decent steel rings and have all your resists balanced.

For example, I'm overcapped on my http://poe-profile.info/profile/xcise/blightsonic mainly because of the jewels. Once I afford to get more resists on my rares, then I'll slowly replace my jewels to be triple damage + Life%.

Ok, where to start lol?

First off, I really appreciate the input. The complexity of this game may be one of its strongest points, but its not one of MY strongest points.

The stat stick is one thing I've been looking at since before this dropped

Everything I've searched (including your example) shows less average and total dps. Maybe I've got something set wrong in POB?

Rings sound good, I happen to have 4 screaming contempts on hand. Am I better rolling as they are (maybe have to scour and reroll?) Or vendor 3 up for the shrieking esscence?

Had picked up a loreweave previously, was going to use jeweler's touch, but forgot to check item level and bricked it (there's that complexity again!)

I know my gear is pretty mediocre right now, gloves especially are next on the list. Right now I think I'm gonna keep running maps till I get the last 2 lab trials.

All that aside, things are still dying and I'm not (pretty much) thanks to your build and help.
Last edited by Felone1 on Oct 10, 2019, 6:06:48 PM
Spoiler
"
Felone1 wrote:
"
Xcise wrote:

0) Insanity gloves.

Ok, where to start lol?

First off, I really appreciate the input. The complexity of this game may be one of its strongest points, but its not one of MY strongest points.

The stat stick is one thing I've been looking at since before this dropped

Everything I've searched (including your example) shows less average and total dps. Maybe I've got something set wrong in POB?

Rings sound good, I happen to have 4 screaming contempts on hand. Am I better rolling as they are (maybe have to scour and reroll?) Or vendor 3 up for the shrieking esscence?

Had picked up a loreweave previously, was going to use jeweler's touch, but forgot to check item level and bricked it (there's that complexity again!)

I know my gear is pretty mediocre right now, gloves especially are next on the list. Right now I think I'm gonna keep running maps till I get the last 2 lab trials.

All that aside, things are still dying and I'm not (pretty much) thanks to your build and help.
It's a nice axe, but it has attack speed issues. Attacks per second is 1.55, ideally you want more than 1.8 APS for faster clear speed. Currently soul taker is very expensive, so I'm using
. screaming is 3x cheaper usually than shriekings, what I did was I bought around 30x screamings for around 1c each and around 15 steel rings. Use two rings, and sell the rest. The result was that I actually made a profit and have two steel rings ready to use:

I still have a few more for sale for 29c each for further profit:

I find I found more labs in yellow/red maps, so after that, try to push to get uber lab done. Since the multistrike re-work, I found it extremely easy to dodge all attacks and cruise to the end.

Best of luck!
Is Tribal fury Node (on the amulet) is good for the build?
the Idea is to look for far node .. I dont like Battle cry or Tenacity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info