💯🥇🥇🥇 Martem's Bossing Service ! HARVEST ![SC]🥇🥇🥇 💯

For those who asks for build gear/tree - it's just generic build. That's it.

Sirus - Awakener of Worlds:

Either 50/50 or fee(you choose).
Fee:
40c for lvl 1-6
50c for lvl 7
60c for lvl 8
Any guardian = 15c

Uber Elder:
50/50 or fee(you choose).
Fee:
Elder:40c
Uber Elder: 15c each

Uber Atziri:
50/50 or fee(you choose)
fee: 40c

Shaper:
50% of the loot or fee(you choose)
fee:30c
Guarians: 15c each

Delve bosses:not doing atm
Spoiler
Fee:
1.Ahuatotli = 20c
2.Kurgal = 35c
3.Aul = PM for info

Bestiary Bosses:
FEE: 30C
fenumus = free

Catherine (Mastermind):
Fee: 40c

Synthesis
Altered: 20c
Augmented: 20c
Twisted: 20c
Rewritten: 20c
Cortex: 50c or 50% of the loot or fee(you choose)

For crafting stuff: (Not doing atm)
Spoiler
ALSO:

Doing ts+1 proj lion pelt mirror service - you bring your fractrued fossil + whatever other fossil you want pay 50c fee and i'm making for you brand new mirrored ts+1 helm

copies made so far: 27

About Crafting Service:

Spoiler
1. Little stealing ):
I just have to mention i took samples from other crafter's forum posts. So if you see similarity it's because of that. Anyone who reads this can take bits and pieces from my post(if you really think things i wrote suits you then go ahead)

2. You are my dude
I treat you same as i wish someone would treat me.

3. Begging in global
You will never see me go to global/trade chat and beg for low cost veiled items.

4. Begging as a streamer
I will never go to facebook / discord groups and beg for veiled sharing. I asked from my past guild about that in condition doesn't matter who helpt me to finish the crafts i would help to my guild. But i guess like everywhere else, Path of Exile guilds are dying from monopoly.

5. Don't need veileds? Sell them.
Please do not give your veiled items to anyone even if it's streamer or famous personality in poe community. Doesn't matter. They are gaining big advantage over people like you. And all you get one or two free crafts and that's it. Instead sell your veiled items. Example at this point of the league "It that fled"s weapons cost 20c. That 20c can't hurt your currency tab.

6. Im crafter
Im playing poe since beta. Made few times mirror tier items. Tl:Dr you can always ask me about your craft. And i will always check if you are doing your craft right or wrong.

old posts:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2128900

ign: Martem_wts_all_maps (in blight sc)

for your own sake just write @martem in game chat. it's shorter and faster.

I don't do "Aspect of" crafts

Crafts im missing :

Brand Attachment Range /

PLEASE PLEASE and pretty PLEASE

Spoiler
Leave vouch after service is done. They help me a lot. Please remember that

Cost(FOR CRAFT SERVICE):

Spoiler
Whatever you think is the fair price. I don't think it's gonna hurt me to make some random craft for you if it's just few crafts. And people aren't equal. Some have more currency than other. So if you have nothing to tip it's all good.

Craft services that cost overall more than 2 ex

I will take 40c for that. If you have 2 ex im sure you will have 40c for the crafter.

Any craft i do is for personal use and not for resale, no matter how much tip u left. If u want to use this service for resale purposes contact me beforehand.

Insurance(For Crafting Service):

Spoiler
I don't like doing this. If you are really want this happen then you have to pay me +3 ex fee.

Can do up to 20 ex item insurance
Contanct me before and we will talk about procedure

Shameless Advertisement:

twitch.tv/martemm

Popular questions (i will add more if some spesific question get's asked more and more) :

Spoiler
1. Can you stream?
I only stream when my data let's me to do that. And when i'm able to stream i don't stream for only one craft. It's just not worth it. When i can't stream i can open discord screen share tho.

Whats and What not's:

I can do all sorts of modded maps
I wont do the service if realm is outside of EU. If you are ok with the no refund rule i will try.
I wont do the service if you bricked the boss encounter (1-2 portals. Opening portal inside of the boss room. Messing with Sirus or other boss arena) unless you are ok with no refund.

I will refund set or currency fully if fight is lost due to me

Last edited by ForHer on Jun 24, 2020, 2:26:06 AM
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2020, 2:25:41 AM
Fast & safe craft crit + qual on weapon.

Very quick and helpful. Thank you!

True. Good service, sir. Thank you!
/
Very good service, nice person, can recommend
+++ can recommend :D
Vouch helped me finish my staff <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info