[3.8] FACETANK EVERYTHING - COC DISCHARGE, ELDER / SHAPER DOWN

@Rumblepie

If you could use an extra curse, which do you think would be the most effective?

Assassin Mark or Elemental Weakness?
IGN: SatanasSatanica
That depends on how high your crit chance is. If your crit chance is close to 100%, i would say that Elemental Weakness is better. If you arent close to 100, Assassins Mark is preferrable.
If we don't use Precursor's Emblem
Topaz Ring, will it have any effect? Then what should we use to replace

Sorry, I'm not good at English so use google translate.
I'm trying to build this one. It is very hard with the rings, they are practically absent, and when you get it, it costs 50 ex ... I am in the process of craft weapons, unfortunately for + 21 I don't know what to do with it: D I have to refine everything but there is potential already at level 70 I can destroy red maps.

Spoiler
"
If we don't use Precursor's Emblem
Topaz Ring, will it have any effect? Then what should we use to replace

Sorry, I'm not good at English so use google translate.

I suggest using two of these rings:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/mpodLH6.

They are only about 1ex, and they have the most important mod,

'#% chance that if you would gain Power Charges, you instead gain up toyour maximum number of Power Charges'
"
pitekk92 wrote:
I'm trying to build this one. It is very hard with the rings, they are practically absent, and when you get it, it costs 50 ex ... I am in the process of craft weapons, unfortunately for + 21 I don't know what to do with it: D I have to refine everything but there is potential already at level 70 I can destroy red maps.

Spoiler

Im glad that you like it :) Check this trade search to get another ring with the '15% if you would...'

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/mpodLH6
Got it, thanks a lot :) You can tell me what I should do with weapon? Which craft ?
"
pitekk92 wrote:
Got it, thanks a lot :) You can tell me what I should do with weapon? Which craft ?

I would just import my build into PoB and check what gives me the most damage
"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
prokent wrote:
cheap version of the weapon?

Go for Cospris Malice and Lycosidae shield

What would you socket into cospris than?
I gues discharge would go to body armor, or would you use discharge in cospris and only cyclone in body (no CoC setup in there)?
May I ask, why not upload Elemental Equilibrium?
Keystone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info