[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

i build this and it's work really good anti reflect kill some boss with 14 mine but some time u die with 1 hit in tire16 and dep250+ and for kill some boss u need change Pierce Support gem to Hypothermia and use some ring to give u lvl 22 herald of ice :) gl
Last edited by foz11 on Sep 23, 2019, 10:58:11 PM
Started couple days ago and oh boy this wrecks bosses down. t16 guardians, uber atziri, uber elder is a joke and easy to do all those deathless. Only negative thing is hard to get enough movespeed without spamming phase run :/
I went for soltice vigil to run temp chain for extra safe for delving even without HH.

Current Gear

Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Hi! First of all nice guide :D.

My question is, a Tremor Rod can be added to the build? I ask, cause the +2 socketed spell gems and spell dmg can be useful.

Thanks, have a nice day!
No inspiration support gem? It seems really easy to stack the charges and POB highly suggests it by DPS
Last edited by banes312 on Sep 24, 2019, 9:28:16 AM
Whats with a Deadeye Variant? Many ppl talk about it but i dont find any build about that
"
banes312 wrote:
No inspiration support gem? It seems really easy to stack the charges and POB highly suggests it by DPS

That’s what I use.
D2Ghosts
"
Jevnigeff wrote:
Started couple days ago and oh boy this wrecks bosses down. t16 guardians, uber atziri, uber elder is a joke and easy to do all those deathless. Only negative thing is hard to get enough movespeed without spamming phase run :/
I went for soltice vigil to run temp chain for extra safe for delving even without HH.

Current Gear

Awesome man.

I usually just flame dash whenever I can to make it go faster.

"
Icratos97 wrote:
Hi! First of all nice guide :D.

My question is, a Tremor Rod can be added to the build? I ask, cause the +2 socketed spell gems and spell dmg can be useful.

Thanks, have a nice day!

Appreciate it!

It's a good budget option but doesn't come close to two decend wands in DPS.

"
banes312 wrote:

Gonna try it out on stream in a while, I'll let you know how it goes :)

"
Japan wrote:
Whats with a Deadeye Variant? Many ppl talk about it but i dont find any build about that

It's possible and the tree would look a lot like the Sabo tree. I'd most likely go for Richocet -> Far Shot -> Gathering Winds -> Endless Munitions, but I haven't tried it myself.
-Double post-
Last edited by Memoria_Gaming on Sep 25, 2019, 5:46:53 AM
Has anyone tried making this build poison orientated by using Volkuur's Guidance? Wondering if there are opportunities to make a poison mine build using these gloves.

Wondering if it is better to spec into Assassin and keep mine's on the passive trees.
"
Jevnigeff wrote:

Current Gear

Cold to fire? Why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info