We've just released several new Miracle-themed cosmetic effects, including the Armour Set, Wings and Footprints Effect. Designed in a fantasy monk style, the Miracle Armour Set is made of cloth and is decorated with gleaming golden plates and arcane symbols, letting your characters disguise themselves as protectors of ancient mysterious knowledge. Complete your look with the golden Miracle Wings and Footprints. Check out their videos below or click here to get yours.

If you like the microtransactions from this series, we'd recommend checking out the recently released Miracle Portal Effect and the Miracle Map Device.

It's also a Super Stash Sale weekend, where we're discounting almost all types of Stash Tabs. Aside from the new Delve Tab which was released yesterday, everything else has been discounted, including the Unique Collection Tab, Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Sep 17, 2019 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Thank you so much for your support and have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nu i dich
nice

ggg its nice to see some more slots for currency to craft (4-6) and slots for items to place them here for craft them in 1 tab... cmon ggg pls help community!

also buff spectres and minions and make aggro much higher and way bigger radius to all minions so they wont stop cast/attacks every time when u move or use skills to dodge
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 13, 2019, 12:05:56 AM
insane clown posse vibes.
Sick <3
Wings aren't for me. Especially since it's more of a back attachment.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Sep 13, 2019, 12:14:55 AM
¡Lo necesito!
I need it!
Ich brauche es!
Looks ok. But not really up my alley
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
nice ggg also can i use vanishing dye on spider aura?
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
This is a unique look, I'll give it that.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info