New Miracle Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

The preview vid for the Miracle Wings really confuses me. In some of the scenes it sure looks like a back attachment with a single set of yellow glyphics rings on the center of the characters back.... but in some of the scenes it's 2 seperate pairs of Circle/Rings held out to both sides like, well, wings. But theres no real suggestion of it switching back and forth? I dont get it.
Last edited by GoldDragon32 on Sep 13, 2019, 12:45:59 AM
Aside from the new Delve Tab which was released yesterday, everything else has been discounted

XDDDDDDDDDDD REALLY i was so hype when i saw super stash sale i was YEAHHHHHH ALREADY MY new stash tab delve but OFFCOURSE YOU ARE so in love with money ... XD
"
Le_gentlemann wrote:
Aside from the new Delve Tab which was released yesterday, everything else has been discounted

XDDDDDDDDDDD REALLY i was so hype when i saw super stash sale i was YEAHHHHHH ALREADY MY new stash tab delve but OFFCOURSE YOU ARE so in love with money ... XD

If it is on sales, i think it would be 30 points, not too much to spend 40 points now for it.
I like the armor, but the wings are pretty goofy looking.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
looks like the book attached on the belt bends alongside the rest of the skin when the character move :v
Well made. Interesting design. Not my style personally.

Would love to see more lore friendly mtx in the game. There's so few.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
"
Le_gentlemann wrote:

If it is on sales, i think it would be 30 points, not too much to spend 40 points now for it.

i can wait 30 point :)
Purchased premmy stash tab bundle.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Oh yeah... finally i can call my mars friends in underground sea map with those
satellite dish'ish <3

Spoiler
/facepalm
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

However, it is impressive to see what you can do in your engine.

Thenagain, it is definity time for an option for turning off others MTX to have a better town experience.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info