Server side hotfix (Town performance)

We have deployed a server-side hot fix for the following:
  • Fixed a bug where portals in town were not cleaned up serverside correctly, causing the performance of towns to degrade over time.

Last bumped on Sep 19, 2019, 9:02:53 PM
Now just fix maps
gj ggg
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
waiting for the :

"Fixed a bug where monsters from all previous Blights encounters were not cleaned up serverside correctly, causing the performance of Blighted Maps and even some Blights to degrade over first time.

"Fixed a bug where minions summoned from skills were not cleaned up serverside correctly, causing the performance of game to degrade over time.

:P
Last edited by Bakudan on Sep 12, 2019, 1:33:19 AM
For the love of all grind, please fix this it's gamebreaking and poorly designed considering it's a league mechanic how can my blighted maps and resources go to waste when something like this happen?

Sometimes blight portals spawn on top of the pump causing to be destroyed in seconds.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Sep 12, 2019, 5:48:59 AM
I know there are still many issues and all that, but THANK YOUUU. I crashed around 20 times yesterday with some weirdness related to towns and I tried EEEVERYTHING I could think about thinking it was my pc. Glad to be able to keep on playing. Now the only thing that remains is bligthed maps performance and this league is good to go!
I'm still seeing my portals remain in town rather than disappear like they should. Eventually end up having to restart game to clear them.
now :

fix lag when have 50+ blight monster (server side and client GFX performance )

fix lag too
"
Gogodrop37 wrote:
now :

fix lag when have 50+ blight monster (server side and client GFX performance )

fix lag too

good luck fixing over 4 years worth of content. :)
"
Bakudan wrote:
waiting for the :

"Fixed a bug where monsters from all previous Blights encounters were not cleaned up serverside correctly, causing the performance of Blighted Maps and even some Blights to degrade over first time.

"Fixed a bug where minions summoned from skills were not cleaned up serverside correctly, causing the performance of game to degrade over time.

:P

Agreed. I/ we can't even play this game with all this damn lag.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info