[3.8] Poison Scourge Arrow Assassin | EZ Uber Elder |

"
Isn't Coralito's counteracting Perfect Agony? o:

Yes, but I can't use flask infinitely.
"
Fimuli wrote:
How is this compared to pathfinder? I'm a little worried about the clear since assassin doesn't have poison proliferation.

Only progressed to yellow maps yet but this build is Poggers in all terms - bossing, clearing and delving.

Tried crafting again at the weekend with a very nice outcome

Aberrant/Corroded/Metallic Fossil

Pristine/Serrated

With the -15 Mana cost I can run Malevolence & Herald of Agony. Currently leveling up Enlighten to use Precision aswell.
5.4k Life, 6.5k evasion, (Phase)Acrobatics - didn't die since level 78 and almost every pack dies with 1 arrow.
Last edited by Neunzehnhundert93 on Sep 16, 2019, 3:07:30 AM

First I want to congratulate him, his build looks great. I wanted to ask if there is any way to make it League Starter? since I don't have much time left and I plan to play only 1 build this league and I would like it to be this one.
"
Devildessire wrote:

First I want to congratulate him, his build looks great. I wanted to ask if there is any way to make it League Starter? since I don't have much time left and I plan to play only 1 build this league and I would like it to be this one.

This build was my league starter.
It was possible because it started on the first day.
To play more cheaply, make a bow through fossil work just like everyone else.

Would it be worth to sacrifice hp for the sake of +1 supported gems ?

edit : nvm annual ruined it
Last edited by De_xter on Sep 17, 2019, 6:57:21 PM
Would this bow be worth using for SA?
"
Abberath_ wrote:
Would this bow be worth using for SA?

No, it's a Toxic Rain Bow.
Could u take a look at my character and suggest any improvements? I am not using blood rage and I decided to go with ambush and assassinate instead and added summon skitter bots for free chill and shock.
Last edited by ZekeAsakura on Sep 19, 2019, 3:02:55 AM
"
ZekeAsakura wrote:
Could u take a look at my character and suggest any improvements? I am not using blood rage and I decided to go with ambush and assassinate instead and added summon skitter bots for free chill and shock.

Your equipment is already near the top.
But did you do it on purpose with your skill & flask setup?
(wither, mirage archer, withering step, Roar flask)
I got 1 problem, well a bit of, dmg scalling to slow, is it cos of my 5l or something ? There is dmg but takes too much time :/ Do i rly need that watchers eye badly or ? If you could check my profile i would be greatfull, tnx in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info