[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

Great build guides!

I got a question would you suggest your Ball Lightning or Purifying Flame Miner, for killing End Game bosses, such as Sirius?

Thanks in advance!
I converted from the original BLM to the fire version and the damage drop off is noticeable. Seems the build now has more mandatory gear. It may have been better to level to end game as the original build then convert once items are acquired.

Also the auras required for the greater damage don't leave you much mana.
Last edited by MegaGrubby on Dec 23, 2019, 4:52:32 PM
First of all: Great build guide, loving it!

But I have a problem: I have invested about 7-8ex in this build, currently got 6.3k ES and quite good damage.
The problem is, that I get killed very quickly in T11+ Maps. I think the problem is, that I don't have enough ES regen.
Do you guys have any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
"

But I have a problem: I have invested about 7-8ex in this build, currently got 6.3k ES and quite good damage.
The problem is, that I get killed very quickly in T11+ Maps. I think the problem is, that I don't have enough ES regen.

Thanks in advance!

Even creator get one shoted on stream, you will get rekt alot of times in maps that aint even red. The only thing to do is to use vaal grace when you start a fat fight and spam all your flasks for buffs, thats all ive seen while watching him. A legion encounter can instakill you, some metamorph oneshot. Or atleast thats what happens to me!
What would be a good flask to replace mana flask with?
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Dec 23, 2019, 11:04:26 PM
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
"

Thanks in advance!

If your having trouble with staying alive to the regen then buy a sorrow of the divine flask and use a bubbling eternal life flask. Sorrow of the divine flask lets you use the bubbling eternal life flask and the life gain also apply to ES. The flask costs like 70c atm though.

Also while the guy above said the creator gets one shot on stream and it's a glass cannon build, the creator is missing substantial defensive nodes that he brushed off a few pages back when I posted a much improved PoB skilltree. He defended his tree saying that my extra 1500 ES and dmg gains were from my 2 extra char lvls and some items he couldn't afford, when in reality I spent probably less on my build than his and I'd love to see the 2 skill points that provide even 1k ES and 30k dmg. his build is quoted at 16ex, and mine is probably 8ex shavs, 1ex helm, 2ex amulet (+2ex anointment) energy from within jewel which was like 60c when I bought it, and rares that definitely total less than 3 ex to make up the full 16.
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Dec 23, 2019, 11:50:42 PM
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
"

Thanks in advance!

If your having trouble with staying alive to the regen then buy a sorrow of the divine flask and use a bubbling eternal life flask. Sorrow of the divine flask lets you use the bubbling eternal life flask and the life gain also apply to ES. The flask costs like 70c atm though.

Also while the guy above said the creator gets one shot on stream and it's a glass cannon build, the creator is missing substantial defensive nodes that he brushed off a few pages back when I posted a much improved PoB skilltree. He defended his tree saying that my extra 1500 ES and dmg gains were from my 2 extra char lvls and some items he couldn't afford, when in reality I spent probably less on my build than his and I'd love to see the 2 skill points that provide even 1k ES and 30k dmg. his build is quoted at 16ex, and mine is probably 8ex shavs, 1ex helm, 2ex amulet (+2ex anointment) energy from within jewel which was like 60c when I bought it, and rares that definitely total less than 3 ex to make up the full 16.

First of all, it's kinda weird to hear I "defended" my tree. I actually had no intention to DEFEND mine. If a better one is suggested, I should learn and adopt it for sure. Plz know that I did not mean to compete with yours or anything. lol.

1. If you change my pob nodes to yours and see dps change without changing anything on item setting, you will see almost no change. Please check if you want.

2. The essential nodes you are talking about is, I guess, faith and steel. I planned to take it when I reach lv.94 because I needed two mine throwing and detonation speed nodes. In POB it does not increase dps number, but in actual game, it greatly helps both in mapping and defense because faster throwing reduces delay between a throw and another and helps me kill monsters a bit faster.

If I abandon two nodes like you, I can get faith and steel node when I am lv. 91, which is even 1 lv. earlier than yours, which gives me the same amount of es as the one followed by your node path with my item set.

This is why I said, your extra ES does not come from your passive tree but from different items.

3. You bought Shavron much cheaper than me. How lucky you are... I got it for 9 ex. and Chayula for 2.8 ex...

4. I guess in this league 7100 es and 6100 es do not make much difference. You get one-shotted by a certain meta-boss and a bunch of conqueror monsters, even when you have more than 8000 es. As for my char getting killed on stream...lol I usually get killed because I like to bump into many monsters and instantly kill them not caring about death, and run in a strait line being too lazy for dodging. My viewers know this tendencies and even enjoys watching me getting killed...:)

5. If mine is a "glass-canon one", yours is too, I would say. And, in 3.9, even a build with over 8000 es is too. Like I said, if there's a situation to be killed, you get killed no matter how much es you have.It totally depends on how well you dodge and play, not the 1000 or 2000 es difference itself. For ex, one of viewers has 7200 es and 20000 dps on tooltip (which is way higher than mine sbown in pob). He one-shots everything like mine of course, killed sirus +7 so far, but gets killed while mapping sometimes.

I am telling you again. I don't mean to degrade your POB. I just want to point out that your pob passtive tree does not make much change in dps and es. Also, POB does not read the newly introduced "Crown of the Inward Eye". That's why es number on POB is much lower than ingame one.

I really thank you for replying questions from other people on this thread.

Thanks!

Last edited by bluewelkin on Dec 24, 2019, 7:36:33 AM
"
"

Thanks in advance!

Even creator get one shoted on stream, you will get rekt alot of times in maps that aint even red. The only thing to do is to use vaal grace when you start a fat fight and spam all your flasks for buffs, thats all ive seen while watching him. A legion encounter can instakill you, some metamorph oneshot. Or atleast thats what happens to me!

Yeah, that's because I like to be killed. lol. If you dodge and not run in a strait line jumping into a group of many monsters, you don't get killed for sure. :) I am too lazy and my viewers like this tendency, so I just do it on my way while streaming. But, this does not mean you don't ever get killed when you don't play like me. Sometimes when you are unlucky, you get one-shotted by monsters of course.
"
Great build guides!

I got a question would you suggest your Ball Lightning or Purifying Flame Miner, for killing End Game bosses, such as Sirius?

Thanks in advance!

Ball Lighting is better in dps. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info