Mines....

i dont really understand the whole problem.
pvp is as unbalanced as pve. or why do u think theres always a meta in pve?

- in pvp melee is 100% viable - lacerate, bf, maybe bleed
- mines ofc
- dot builds like scorching ray, maybe bane
- summoners (srs minion insta and spiders with atziri reflection necromantic aegis)
- chaos builds with plaguebearer + worms
- all forms of bv
- all nova spells with the new ring
- totems (nova totems + ring)
- bow builds ofc
- tanks with indigon mom/xibaqa/agnostic/overcapped block etc...

all sections are covered actually.
ofc some builds arent viable for pvp like zombiemancer for summoners, but there are also mines for example that arent viable or have u seen soulrend mines?
omg i wanna play soulrend mines, its so weak, pls buff mines...
there are enough builds that arent viable in pve either, or have u seen an ancestral protector build?
ofc some builds in pvp need more investment than others, but its the same in pve...
everyone is complaining and claiming: in pvp u just need a ranged big dmg skill and thats it. bullshit...
melee is extremely strong imho. ppl just dont realise that u need more setups than just 1 and that u need certain defenses: for example xibaqa vs elemental and chaos spells, or overcapped(!) block beyond the block reduction of the gem...
Blood magic Zerphi's EA is totally fine, guys.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
Freya98 wrote:

- mines ofc
- summoners (srs minion insta and spiders with atziri reflection necromantic aegis)
- all forms of bv
- bow builds ofc

ofc some builds arent viable for pvp like zombiemancer for summoners, but there are also mines for example that arent viable or have u seen soulrend mines?
there are enough builds that arent viable in pve either, or have u seen an ancestral protector build?
ofc some builds in pvp need more investment than others, but its the same in pve...
everyone is complaining and claiming: in pvp u just need a ranged big dmg skill and thats it. bullshit...
melee is extremely strong imho. ppl just dont realise that u need more setups than just 1 and that u need certain defenses: for example xibaqa vs elemental and chaos spells, or overcapped(!) block beyond the block reduction of the gem...

Divine flesh you mean, instead of agonist.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
"
relithh wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:

- mines ofc
- all forms of bv
- bow builds ofc

Divine flesh you mean, instead of agonist.

both are good. divine flesh on a melee for example.
and agnostic on a indigon mom build.
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Jul 16, 2020, 1:30:23 AM
i havent met a plaguebearer worm flask character in sarn yet so idk how strong it is, but im rank 2 pvp eu in metamorph with a miner and a friend of mine is rank 3 with spiders.
ive already met melee chars in the sarn arena that are really strong. we had some close fights where its kill and die 50-50. same with my spider friend. ive also seen him die against melee chars.
it wasnt only lacerate and bf. ive also seen some real melee skills that are strong, just dunno what it was, maybe dualstrike or double strike idk.
i have to admit that these melees are very rare, but they exist and they have private profiles. so i cant see what exactly they are doing right compared to other melees.
"
but im rank 2 pvp eu in metamorph with a miner and a friend of mine is rank 3 with spiders.

I'd say this is the break line in the discussion. It's now obvious you have a deeper game knowledge, and overall better pvp experience than anyone else in this thread. Could you please make a separate thread and share your vision of poe pvp future.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Jan 30, 2020, 10:31:07 AM
Buff everything, 1 shot meta is now 2 shot meta and this is unacceptable. Also, bring back the names on the mini map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info