[3.13] Saboteur Pyroclast Mine Crit - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
Tokogaru wrote:
Noticed that there are power charges in the tree but the recommended links are:

Main setup (6l, BGBBGR) : Pyroclast Mine + Swift Assembly + Combustion + Immolate + Trap and Mine Damage + Empower OR Fire Penetration

Should I be adding in Charged Mines Support? If so any recommendations on which gem to swap out?
If you check the tree a bit more you'll see we generate our charges thanks to the notable Blast Cascade, so no need to use that gem ;).
Last edited by Harest on Dec 31, 2019, 4:54:23 PM
Love the build so far, just managed to get to maps faster than I have ever been.

I got some questions tho.

The PoB gear mentioned is that just the starter gear or is it SSF?

The uniques you mention in the guide here are they going to be my end goals more or less? (Not counting tabula)

You mention 2 unique weapons are there any others that is worth taking a look at? Divinarius for example?

What about rare weapons are they just too expensive or not viable?

Sorry for the bad formatting.
"
dkdunk wrote:
... [see above]
PoB gear is here to give an estimate on what you can expect with cheap gear / in SSF, yes.

Uniques mentioned are good ones for the build, not necessarily BiS but some you can definitely head towards if you don't really know what to equip. Not sure for the others unique weapons, those 2 are really good for the build and i don't expect a lot of others uniques being as good or even better than these but maybe, too much to know them all, especially when you play in SSF like me ^^.

Rare weapons can also be really good but for most uniques they tend to be cheaper than rares will be to get the same dps output or higher. Good rare weapons are often what you want at the end, but getting every affix you want and a good tier on top of it, it's clearly far from cheap.
"
Harest wrote:
"
dkdunk wrote:
... [see above]
PoB gear is here to give an estimate on what you can expect with cheap gear / in SSF, yes.

Uniques mentioned are good ones for the build, not necessarily BiS but some you can definitely head towards if you don't really know what to equip. Not sure for the others unique weapons, those 2 are really good for the build and i don't expect a lot of others uniques being as good or even better than these but maybe, too much to know them all, especially when you play in SSF like me ^^.

Rare weapons can also be really good but for most uniques they tend to be cheaper than rares will be to get the same dps output or higher. Good rare weapons are often what you want at the end, but getting every affix you want and a good tier on top of it, it's clearly far from cheap.

Thanks for the quick reply. I play trade league so My goal must be to save up for some of the nice gear.
Hi which notable is best to annoint to our amulet?
"
... [see above]
Depends what you want and the currencies you have. Golem's Blood or Soul of Steel for survivability, Destructive Apparatus is a mixed one between dmg and survivability, and there's things like Arcane Potency or Efficient Explosives, outpowered by Counterweight (cf. link below) though if you wear a staff. And many more.

I think someone suggested some in this thread somewhere, but since we can't search easily in a thread on the forum... Edit: It was page 6.
Last edited by Harest on Jan 3, 2020, 4:54:04 PM
Was the blind in the ascendancy Born in the Shadows the same as the blind in Flesh and Stone?
"
Harest wrote:
"
... [see above]
Depends what you want and the currencies you have. Golem's Blood or Soul of Steel for survivability, Destructive Apparatus is a mixed one between dmg and survivability, and there's things like Arcane Potency or Efficient Explosives, outpowered by Counterweight (cf. link below) though if you wear a staff. And many more.

I think someone suggested some in this thread somewhere, but since we can't search easily in a thread on the forum... Edit: It was page 6.

Thank you. This is my first miner build, It's been fun so far, I thought it's going to be really slow because you do 2 clicks instead of 1 click but turned out fine and the explosion is hella fun. lol
"
... [see above]
Glad you enjoy it.
And yes, it's the "same" blind. I'd assume the "nearby" part in the ascendancy has a bigger radius though, but not entirely sure.
You could either switch to blood stance or just use something else than Flesh and stone if you were using it.
"
Harest wrote:
"
... [see above]
Glad you enjoy it.
And yes, it's the "same" blind. I'd assume the "nearby" part in the ascendancy has a bigger radius though, but not entirely sure.
You could either switch to blood stance or just use something else than Flesh and stone if you were using it.

Hi thanks I'm using Arctic Armour in place of Flesh and stone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info