[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey, just installed POB and these builds are not loading for me.
Tried updating pob, tried copying text import all same.
Says ''link is valid'' in green but when I press import it gives me error
Anyone can help?
Are you using the community build? The POB links work find with that.
No I was using wrong one. Thanks

Now another question.
I am back to poe after long time, found this build in shadow thread and now I see on pob skills are not started from shadow:(
Is there pob for build starting with shadow anywhere or am I missing something:)?
Kev I don't know if you saw but this unique will probably solve alot of issues
Someone please help me I am lost. I'm a new player and I am following this build. I reached lvl35 and I don't know how to obtain the staff?
Go to Poe Trade and buy it. Should be 1 chaos for the simple versions.
"
civillis wrote:
No I was using wrong one. Thanks

Now another question.
I am back to poe after long time, found this build in shadow thread and now I see on pob skills are not started from shadow:(
Is there pob for build starting with shadow anywhere or am I missing something:)?

Hey civillis,

Unless I'm misunderstanding your question, there was a Shadow (Trickster) version linked in the "Other versions of the build" which goes to this thread which you may have seen earlier. In that thread, if you check "PoB data", import one of those pastebins and it'll show the Shadow version.

Welcome back to PoE!
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
Last edited by Realzameer on Dec 16, 2022, 10:20:06 AM
Hello there,

Currently using the scion version of the build, even though I like it a lot, I feel like I'm doing close to no damage, could someone help me figuring what I'm doing wrong please ? (delirium bosses sometimes takes literally 5min to die; did eater of world, took 10+mins)

https://pastebin.com/43neiQpU

Thanks a lot in advance.

Stay sane exiles.
Last edited by Frylia on Dec 16, 2022, 4:35:35 PM
Is the crafting still the same for gear now?
I'm getting back into PoE and tried to update POB on my mac but it broke and I cannot see the tree anymore. Is there any other way I can see the trees?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info