"
stephenp1983 wrote:

Wow...now that's impressive! :)
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

Wow...now that's impressive! :)

Thanks always try to make some good bases in hopes it hits the right talisman. This one was the best by far.
Last 3 days went very well for me, managed to craft myself a decent Shaper Regalia with not much of a hassle:

Bought the base lv83 Vaal Regalia for 30 chaos, fossil craft it with 4-5 Perfect fossils i had for 27% quality then alteration spam it with about 300 to hit Tier1 + maximum Energy Shield and Tier1 % increased intelligence (extremely lucky i may say).

Made an imprint of it using a Craicic Chimera i had in my Bestiary then regal (bad affix) and bad annul one of the Tier 1 Mods.
Restored the imprint, bought another Craicic Chimera for 130 chaos (these beasts are extremely expensive this league), imprint it again then kinda "lucky" regal it with Tier3 +Intelligence.

Decided to multi-craft it from this point, not going to try annul the Tier3 +Intelligence (+39 Intelligence) since 6% increased attributes was just a bit better than it and i didn't want to spend all my currency gambling on annuls and buying imprint beasts.

Multi-crafted it (2 exalt) then crafted % increased ES and hybrid % increased ES/+ maximum life for a total of 598 ES which is decent i may say. Can go over 600 ES with some divines and 28% quality Hillock craft in Fortification.

And yesterday i managed to grab a Shaped Onyx Amulet from market for 10 exalts (extremely good price for that specific item).

It had already Tier1 12% attributes/1% increased damage per 15 intelligence and +47 maximum energy shield(Tier2) and was multi-crafted and added %cold resistance.

Removed the multi-craft :), bought a cheap Fenumus beast and craft Aspect of the Spider suffix on it then crafted 20% increased Energy Shield. It has still an open suffix ready for Exalt slam in hope of getting Tier1 +Intelligence or Tier 1+ Attributes to make it perfect amulet for this build.

And with my latest 2 exalts i had, bought 2 Golden Oils and anointed the amulet with "bis" enchant Tranquility (Transfiguration of Soul gives me currently 174% increased Damage based on my %increased ES)

And with some minor changes in the skill tree to make spot for Aspect of the Spider after getting these 2 items my Shaper Average Hit sits now at 61.1K which is a big, big value for only 10 days into League. Uber Elder goes now really fast(already killed 5 of them but it seems that my drop luck sucks for now, only got 2 x crappy Watcher's Eye from him)

If anyone want my previous decent rolled Astramentis anointed already with Mystic Talents (decent enchant, cost around 90 chaos) it's for sale for 1.3 exalts:

Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 17, 2019, 4:12:55 AM
Hey Kelvynn and the rest of you guys,

playing WI in BHC and reached lvl 76 so far. Leveling was lovely and for my first CI build really easy to handle. I love the build so far and managed to reach aporx. 5.7k es and okayish damange (12k pob). Regarding T5 maps no prob at all but i will start to struggel in red maps. But with the right investment I think those will be doable aswell! Maybe you could point out my current most weak gear which I should focus on upgrading as soon as possible.

I was watching your videoss and would love to see a mapping video of you where you display your FPS since I feel a bit scared that reaching higher tier maps might kill me at some point while my fps drop to a constant rate of 30-40 fps with spell cascade and against bosses with conceffect the frames drop down to 60-100 fps. Usually I am used to play at constant 144 fps maxed to match my monitors' 144Hz

What is your rig @Kelvynn as well as the rest and is your performance better than mine?

MY rig:
Intel Core i7 7700k 4x4,2 GHz
nVida Geforce 1080 GTX 8 GB
16 GB DDR4 RAM
250 GB SSD

Would love to have something to compare and if there is any option to improve the performance I am ready to test it.

So far so good. For the HC guys Stay Safe and for all of us exiles: be blessed by RNGsus.
"
lilianmarius wrote:
Last 3 days went very well for me, managed to craft myself a decent Shaper Regalia with not much of a hassle:

Bought the base lv83 Vaal Regalia for 30 chaos, fossil craft it with 4-5 Perfect fossils i had for 27% quality then alteration spam it with about 300 to hit Tier1 + maximum Energy Shield and Tier1 % increased intelligence (extremely lucky i may say).

Made an imprint of it using a Craicic Chimera i had in my Bestiary then regal (bad affix) and bad annul one of the Tier 1 Mods.
Restored the imprint, bought another Craicic Chimera for 130 chaos (these beasts are extremely expensive this league), imprint it again then kinda "lucky" regal it with Tier3 +Intelligence.

Decided to multi-craft it from this point, not going to try annul the Tier3 +Intelligence (+39 Intelligence) since 6% increased attributes was just a bit better than it and i didn't want to spend all my currency gambling on annuls and buying imprint beasts.

Multi-crafted it (2 exalt) then crafted % increased ES and hybrid % increased ES/+ maximum life for a total of 598 ES which is decent i may say. Can go over 600 ES with some divines and 28% quality Hillock craft in Fortification.

And yesterday i managed to grab a Shaped Onyx Amulet from market for 10 exalts (extremely good price for that specific item).

It had already Tier1 12% attributes/1% increased damage per 15 intelligence and +47 maximum energy shield(Tier2) and was multi-crafted and added %cold resistance.

Removed the multi-craft :), bought a cheap Fenumus beast and craft Aspect of the Spider suffix on it then crafted 20% increased Energy Shield. It has still an open suffix ready for Exalt slam in hope of getting Tier1 +Intelligence or Tier 1+ Attributes to make it perfect amulet for this build.

And with my latest 2 exalts i had, bought 2 Golden Oils and anointed the amulet with "bis" enchant Tranquility (Transfiguration of Soul gives me currently 174% increased Damage based on my %increased ES)

And with some minor changes in the skill tree to make spot for Aspect of the Spider after getting these 2 items my Shaper Average Hit sits now at 61.1K which is a big, big value for only 10 days into League. Uber Elder goes now really fast(already killed 5 of them but it seems that my drop luck sucks for now, only got 2 x crappy Watcher's Eye from him)

If anyone want my previous decent rolled Astramentis anointed already with Mystic Talents (decent enchant, cost around 90 chaos) it's for sale for 1.3 exalts:

That amulet is extremely nice, and so is the chest. I'm sitting on the chest that I annuled a bad suffix off. Not sure if its worth doing anything with as I think I'd max out at around 450 ES if I multimod and crafted flat ES, %ES, attributes and then prob extra curse. Obviously no flat INT and lower ES so may just try to find something else.

On another note got this really nice Watcher Eye, even though I can't use maleovence still nice addition to have for another build

"
stephenp1983 wrote:

On another note got this really nice Watcher Eye, even though I can't use maleovence still nice addition to have for another build

That Watcher's Eye is probably the best one you can get for this build without paying mirrors for a double Discipline + Clarity mods. They are going now for 25+ exalts.

I will focus myself next to gather currency to get one of those unless, Uber Elder don't get very nice to me and drop me one exactly with those 2 Discipline/Clarity mods.

I killed over 120 Uber Elders in past 2 leagues and never seen one with that Discipline/Clarity combo of mods but in both previous leagues i managed to get enough currency to afford to buy one after 1 month or so in the league.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 17, 2019, 9:48:48 AM
@lilianmarius

Wow,does the Oilenchant really give that much damage? Somehow can't believe that it calculates the %increase from Int.

That's just sick.

Care for showing tooltip?
"
@lilianmarius

Wow,does the Oilenchant really give that much damage? Somehow can't believe that it calculates the %increase from Int.

That's just sick.

Care for showing tooltip?

My account is public, you can import my character in PoB and check the multiplier it gives.

Tool tip in hideout is around 19k for single target but that's not very accurate because it doesn't take in consideration penetration or Aspect of the Spider multiplier for example

Here is the screen from PoB:

Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 17, 2019, 11:17:07 AM
Lilian,

That is an amazing amulet. The one downside to our build is not being able to anoint our %Int corrupted items...I've just been stockpiling oils but I'm going to set aside some regular rings to anoint for blighted maps (had a few drop, haven't tried them yet). Using Flame towers has been working great for me so far and I'd like to take advantage of increasing their damage.

Unfortunately my talisman will be BIS for me until I can afford an amulet that can be anointed...but hey there's always something better to shoot for!
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

That Watcher's Eye is probably the best one you can get for this build without paying mirrors for a double Discipline + Clarity mods. They are going now for 25+ exalts.

I will focus myself next to gather currency to get one of those unless, Uber Elder don't get very nice to me and drop me one exactly with those 2 Discipline/Clarity mods.

I killed over 120 Uber Elders in past 2 leagues and never seen one with that Discipline/Clarity combo of mods but in both previous leagues i managed to get enough currency to afford to buy one after 1 month or so in the league.

yeah lucked out on it. I saw one with the double discipline increased recovery rate, ES on hit with mana as extra max ES but it was 70ex so no way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info