[3.9] Aziire's Venom Gyre Assassin - Dodge & Freeze Everything!

do you think prismweave is a better belt in for this build rather than deceiver ? or do you want deceiver not only for the damage but the resistance as well.
Which enchant for helmet is best? I think about increased dmg for Ancestral Protector
@BlackFlame

Best stat to look for is Venom Gyre damage Enchant. Very end game stuff though. Blood Rage Enchants can be super good as well and give us quite a bit of extra attack speed.

@relck2007

Prismweave doesn't really come close to Belt of Deceiver. The main reason why Belt of the Deceiver is so good because you Intimidate nearby enemies which means they take a 10% increase in Damage taken. This alone is huge dps, on top of the %Global Physical damage that comes on the belt. Only belt that is comparable is The Nomad and even then for price it probably isn't worth it as they are practically the same DPS wise.

@pwc1337

Increase damage for Ancestral Protector wouldn't be too bad of an option either. Any Enchant that would work for one of our Gems is a bonus. As I said above ^ Blood Rage enchants can also be pretty juicy.
Hey Aziire,

I'm currenty using your build on the ps4 and loving it! Question: is it worth going down the Primeval Force tree for the juicy elemental damages?
Cool Winds
@DT-Joker-17

Cool to hear the build is going well on the consoles! It is a heap of damage, although I don't think it's worth it. It's practically the same DPS per point as the other options we grab. It is the best Anointment we can get though, however it is pretty expensive due to Blight Oils being pretty rare. Definitely worth giving it a try if you want though, it'd be very similar to other damage points we pick up.
Uber elder down with this build!
@tehdonno

Damn thats sick! Good to see you are crushing it, 22 Challenges done as well.
Just want to warn others - this build feels like *SHIT* to level. You are far behind on damage, unable to even do Blight. I have pretty common starter gear (Tabula, etc) and am using high dps weapons.

I have not hit the end game with it yet, but will trudge through and do an update. However, I would strongly recommend against this build so far if you want a smooth level experience.
Hi guys, im doing this build since the beggining of the server and reached lvl 94 right now. Im actually stuck in ~4k hp and having hard times in the end game bosses (like Shaper/Uber Elder). I actually managed to kill the Shaper with some itens improvements but uber elder stills kinda impossible to do, there is almost 0 space to mistakes. Any tips for these endgame boss battles? I already have all the itens specified on the build:

The only change i did from the main build was the swap of fork to added cold damage (nodded pierce on the passive tree, and it is, at least for me, sufficient for clearing any map of any tier).

"
holmedog wrote:
Just want to warn others - this build feels like *SHIT* to level. You are far behind on damage, unable to even do Blight. I have pretty common starter gear (Tabula, etc) and am using high dps weapons.

I have not hit the end game with it yet, but will trudge through and do an update. However, I would strongly recommend against this build so far if you want a smooth level experience.

I gave up on this build even after hitting maps. The damage feels quite low, especially for single target. Defenses are a bit subpar (unless you get everything maxed I guess, never got that far) as was utility. It did feel speedy, but for the cost of some of the gear, it's not worth IMO. I made a VG Pathfinder focusing on poison proliferation and DoT, and it felt a lot better, though I still think VG itself is a bit underwhelming as a skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info