Path of Exile: Blight Gem Information

"
zenrom wrote:
What is number of spectre when gem get higher lv?

"

Rory_Rackham - Summoner things that we still could use info

Okay, here we gooo

Raise Spectre has a base of two spectres max at level 11, three at 21, and four at 31.
Does inspiration support can support vaal skills? I mena i can have it for vaal gem and normal gem gain stacks via normal gem and get the bonus of the vaal skill gem as well?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
What mean 0.25 sec mine detonation time? 4 mines per sec? For example, i have 0.25 throwing time each time i throw 4 mines. In total i have 16 active mines so i need 4 sec to detonate them all? Can anyone explain me please?
Icicle mine: additional projectile for EACH mine not every two mines, is that a typo???
The should put my name next to that last gem....
"
DAKKONx wrote:

Why?...
"
Berghagen77 wrote:
Icicle mine: additional projectile for EACH mine not every two mines, is that a typo???

given that almost certainly only 1 projectile from each mine will be able to hit each enemy it would basically not effect damage but just boost clear and reduce the need for pierce or chain... but damn i hope this isn't a typo as they have said mines placed after a detonation can add to the same sequence and getting 30+ projectiles from a single mine sounds delightful
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
DAKKONx wrote:

Why?...

Because that's pretty much a targeted nerf directed specifically at him :D
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
DAKKONx wrote:

Why?...

Because that's pretty much a targeted nerf directed specifically at him :D

He used to abuse Vaal IC? How?
Pestilent Strike still looks dead on arrival. But other poison, minion and mine builds are looking good, so one dead gem seems okay. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info