[3.8] Assassin 5-12m Shaper DPS / LV 32 BV Poison /5.5k+ HP

What do you say about plague bearer?
"
Cielak wrote:
What do you say about plague bearer?

We could use It for sure, Is It worth It? Well we'll see :)
Last edited by kiota1988 on Sep 6, 2019, 10:35:44 AM
40% chance to poison from assassin
20% chance to poison from Herald of Agony
20% chance to poison from skill tree
32% chance to poison(8% per power charge) from Fenmis' Toxins, Necromancer Circlet

= 112% chance to poison in total. You can drop the single point of 10% chance to poison in the fatal toxins tree. I think instead of building up to that, i'll prob just run poison support in place of empower to give me 100% poison chance until i can fully convert.
"
kiota1988 wrote:
"
Naavala wrote:
How do you intend to generate power charges ?

me personally i'm going to cut off the golden rule and put in a blue dream/nightmare

Btw in the PoB there's the Fenumus' Toxins helm that grant 10% power charge on hitting an enemy affected by spider's web, so no need for blue dream/nightmare or pcoc / oos
Last edited by kiota1988 on Sep 6, 2019, 3:32:49 PM
Nice build! I was thinking about the same thing when I saw the +3 to all physical spell dagger. I've checked your PoB, and have found that the unreserved mana is 0, and the mana cost of BV is 60. The good news is that with 4 more passive points, you can get some mana reservation nodes.

In my opinion, Unleash support is a Must for this build. And the increased skill effect duration can greatly increase the quality of life. You really don't need that much damage, right?

I hope you can put these into consideration, and I'm excited about your updates.
Last edited by zhenyaowen on Sep 8, 2019, 7:21:55 PM
"
zhenyaowen wrote:
Nice build! I was thinking about the same thing when I saw the +3 to all physical spell dagger. I've checked your PoB, and have found that the unreserved mana is 0, and the mana cost of BV is 60. The good news is that with 4 more passive points, you can get some mana reservation nodes.

In my opinion, Unleash support is a Must for this build. And the increased skill effect duration can greatly increase the quality of life. You really don't need that much damage, right?

I hope you can put these into consideration, and I'm excited about your updates.

Eldritch Battery will handle the skill cost.
I'm interested with this build, anyone played or playing as starter? What do you think about it?

Cobra lash went disappointing badly so i need to reroll.
it's quite a good idea,which i have thought much pretty the same way.
but one major problem is how to recover life, leech life or by hit nither seems to be a good way, and i have t say this damage is quite decent, hope to see your video sooooooooooooon...XD
"
Zhultas wrote:
I'm interested with this build, anyone played or playing as starter? What do you think about it?

Cobra lash went disappointing badly so i need to reroll.

No way to start with this IMO. I switched at lvl 89 and it still feels too early, no Fenumu's parts of set as well as no impresence. Also lack of AoE, you'd better farm with other build and make this dedicated for bosses.
What would you say are the most viable options for life sustain ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info