Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

"
The formula for calculating damage in PvP has changed. It is now: ((Damage/(Time*90))^0.57)*90*Time for Physical and Chaos damage, and ((Damage/(Time*150))^0.55)*150*Time for Elemental damage. The net result of this change is that low damage hits will see virtually no change, while extremely high damage hits will see a reduction of about 30%.

THANK YOU FOR SOME PvP BALANCE! About time woohoo even though its far from getting actually balanced but its a good step!

"
Scorching Ray
Now deals 11.7 base Fire Damage per second at gem level 1 (from 13), up to 439.4 at gem level 20 (from 488.2).

Good nerf, SR was doing crazy amounts of damage with certain builds!

"
Scorching Ray now has a Time override of 0.2 seconds (from 0.5).

Can someone explain what this means? (Time override)
i dont want play sucksasin and suckboteur...
where sr do dmg? i mean in which university
Last edited by CreoZ on Sep 4, 2019, 12:38:45 AM
Dumb question but would the Righteous Fire base damage break its synergy with Elemental Equilibrium? I would assume not.
No change of unique items granting minions? Dancing Duo, Chains of Command etc? :/
As a zombiemancer main i wanna take a bullet to my brain after reading they removed violent dead. I have no clue whatsoever of what they were thinking of. This is just pathetic.
nothing interesting. will skip league and supporter packs.
What about the upgrade to Queens Decree, Queens Escape? I love the movement speed increase on that thing, what are the stats now?
"
Rothulean wrote:
Dumb question but would the Righteous Fire base damage break its synergy with Elemental Equilibrium? I would assume not.

nope, it will be 1500+((hp+es)*0.2) dmg now, from (hp+es)*0.4 , so after 7k hp dmg nerfed and build losted in hell.
Loving the stash tab updates.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info