[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

Take reduced extra damage from critical strike ohhh it feels so better, this mod is powerfull defence. Crafted it yesterday, played juiced harbinger maps, killed Sirus A9 deathless, killed uber Atziri, 60% delirius t15 map, and other casual maping... and didn't get one-shooted whole day. Warmly recommend.
"
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
If you look at the details of the Main Support gem, it increases physical damage by 15% at level 1, so you would benefit from that. Though I think there are better affixes for us to get the chest than that. Whether 1 additional curse, or +crit.

Nope you're wrong on this one. Main is BY FAR the best affix. Crit and vulnerability give much less damage than maim. It's easy enough to test with PoB.
Curses are strong in builds that scale them. On all others don't expect much from them at least as far as damage is concerned.
Crit is nice to have but we already use a diamond and a bottled faith so getting even more yields diminishing returns especially considering we have only 300 crit multi.

Thanks for fact checking me on that one. I admit I was guessing on pure dmg numbers for crit chance, but was thinking about general up time of saviour reflections.

Managed to do A9 Sirus Deathless,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QaI218SjMY (Had a stream open in the background sorry)

I also forgot the corrupted blood jewel ops
I did all endgame bosses with this build, Uberelder, uber atziri, Maven, Heart of the grove, over all great build.
Last edited by sikodude on Mar 3, 2021, 11:12:17 AM
"
Ivanche986 wrote:

Take reduced extra damage from critical strike ohhh it feels so better, this mod is powerfull defence. Crafted it yesterday, played juiced harbinger maps, killed Sirus A9 deathless, killed uber Atziri, 60% delirius t15 map, and other casual maping... and didn't get one-shooted whole day. Warmly recommend.

Yeah that's a good mod. Too bad it's on that base. If it was a Stygian that would be worth a nice stack of exalts.

On a side note. We have a ton of crafting options but no way to change the base of an item. Now that would be an OP craft. I also have a belt I'd love to use that on.

"
agm_ultimatex wrote:

Thanks for fact checking me on that one. I admit I was guessing on pure dmg numbers for crit chance, but was thinking about general up time of saviour reflections.

I would indeed help with the clone uptime but that's not really an issue with diamond, bottled faith and 100% chance to hit.

"
sikodude wrote:
Managed to do A9 Sirus Deathless,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QaI218SjMY (Had a stream open in the background sorry)

I also forgot the corrupted blood jewel ops
I did all endgame bosses with this build, Uberelder, uber atziri, Maven, Heart of the grove, over all great build.

Deathless Sirus 9 without CB immunity. That's nice. Glad you're enjoying this.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Mar 3, 2021, 11:27:25 AM
"
"
Migski wrote:

Also, I've been having dps issues in red maps as well but I think it's because I'm still using a Scavea that I had laying around. I have around 3ex (which is everything I've scrounged up so far) and I'm looking at the market to buy a shiny new sword but any advice as to what else I can do to improve this is very much appreciated.

The best one is Thread of Hope with 4 dmg nodes

The Others are (less effective)
1. Buy Bladestorm 21/23 price is like 10-15c
2. Level up gems to 20/20 (Maybe awakened)
3. Increase you Hit Chance (ice golem, accuracy on rings/amulets)
4. Increase your Impale Chance (With Thread of hope's nodes for example)
5. Watcher's eye (DD with pride maybe, +2 impale the best but expensive)
6. Abyssal belt with a good abyssal jewel
7. Change Anoinment to Command of Steel (maybe not)
8. Find better jewelery (with added phys, crit chance, attack speed, accuracy)

Thanks for the advice! I didn't know that bladestorm 21/23 was so cheap, good eye! I'll keep in mind the others such as the abyssal belt and the better jewelry. But I can't figure out Thread of Hope. Where should I put it?

As for the command of steel, maybe later cause I'd lose some block if I change to it. For a golem buddy, I've done a Lancing Steel build with an ice golem before this and it kept dying and it was so annoying to resummon it :P
Last edited by Migski on Mar 3, 2021, 5:18:42 PM
"
Migski wrote:

Thanks for the advice! I didn't know that bladestorm 21/23 was so cheap, good eye! I'll keep in mind the others such as the abyssal belt and the better jewelry. But I can't figure out Thread of Hope. Where should I put it?

The guide tells about Thread of Hope:
The socket is near Golem's blood
Thread of hope with Large Ring
The nodes are BladeDancer, Swift Skewering, Panopticon (work only with any active totem), Harvester of Foes (interesting for Impale chance)

"
Migski wrote:

As for the command of steel, maybe later cause I'd lose some block if I change to it. For a golem buddy, I've done a Lancing Steel build with an ice golem before this and it kept dying and it was so annoying to resummon it :P

You can use offhand Scaeva, get a lot of block and lose some Crit Chance.
Check what is better for you, Gemini is a good damage node too
Last edited by TinsaisPOE on Mar 4, 2021, 2:56:05 AM
"
"
Migski wrote:

The guide tells about Thread of Hope:
The socket is near Golem's blood
Thread of hope with Large Ring
The nodes are BladeDancer, Swift Skewering, Panopticon (work only with any active totem), Harvester of Foes (interesting for Impale chance)

"
Migski wrote:

You can use offhand Scaeva, get a lot of block and lose some Crit Chance.
Check what is better for you, Gemini is a good damage node too

And so it does! I don't remember reading it though I swear I read the whole guide. I'll test it out when I have more life to spare.

Also I ditched Scaeva now since I prefer the Saviour's reflections. I already have the blocks I need with the Anvil + Gemini. I've also been playing more maps and turns out the stuff oneshotting me were crit boosted maps. I really should pay more attention to map rolls.

Thanks again for the advice, very much appreciated!
Good build! Nicely detailed guide!

4.5/5 stars.

The additional Leaps I ordered sometimes get stuck on (or behind?) terrain. So I cannot recommend buying that. Stick with the included Leaps.
Have contacted customer service. Been 2 weeks still no response. Wondering if Bladestorm 2.0 is going to fix this issues.

Overall though a great experience. Issue above is minor. Build was delivered within a day. Instructions are very clear.
Last edited by Pip_n_Tip on Mar 5, 2021, 1:37:04 PM
Could someone help me? What i am doing wrong, my dmg is soooo looooow. I play on xbox so looking for avrage gear even is hard.

What should i change?
https://pastebin.com/eJczMTCf

i have smg like 100-200 k with savior, its not even close to 1mln
Last edited by moreandmmore on Mar 5, 2021, 5:43:49 PM
"
moreandmmore wrote:
Could someone help me? What i am doing wrong, my dmg is soooo looooow. I play on xbox so looking for avrage gear even is hard.

What should i change?
https://pastebin.com/eJczMTCf

i have smg like 100-200 k with savior, its not even close to 1mln

I cannot load neither your account characters (see only marodeur lvl 1) nor your pastebin link (error)
Do you use Path of Building Comunity Fork version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info