Balance in Path of Exile: Blight

Tornado depth delver RIP !!!
Your tendency of BUFF then KILL stuff will cause the death of the game, already in descending trend
"
In 3.7.0, we changed Warlord's Mark to only apply its leech effects to Attacks, as Mana Leech was one of the easiest ways to recover mana for Intelligence characters, outclassing most other mana recovery mechanics with very little cost. In 3.8.0 we've changed all remaining sources of Mana Leech, either replacing the stats or changing them to only leech from Attacks. This includes Enchantments, the Mana Leech Support, and unique items.

OK... that's great, but you could you then provide some new methods of mana sustain for casters that isn't flask-based to let them sustain mana in Zero Regeneration maps?

It seems unfair that melee can go to town and sustain themselves in those maps with leech, but now everything in the caster toolbox that isn't a flask just gets turned off completely.

I often make it a goal to build characters that can handle all map mods blindly - going out of the way to include mana leech and some form of reflect immunity. It will suck if those builds will now all have to be attack based going forward.
Are these the patch notes?
HYYYYYYYYYPE
Will the 10% elemental exposure from elemental army stack with Frost Bomb's elemental exposure and other sources of elemental exposure?

Is it limited to one debuff at a time or will you be able to have -10 fire resist from raging spirits and -10 lightning resist from lightning golems supported by elemental army up at the same time on a single enemy?
Path of Nerfs...

As if Trickster was tankier than Jugg.

Contagion nerf was also not needed... It will not make difference in Blight.

Mana nerfs...

Someone once said: "The game is not fun because your forced meta shifts. It is fun IN SPITE of your forced meta shifts."
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Please don't make this game into another tower defense failure...
so basically expected nerfs:

slayer. check
again trickster. check
any sort of ed-cont build along with cyclone. double check.

yep now I remember when synthesis was over.

still this is not the full patch notes so there might be a few suprises left.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Path of Nerfs...

As if Trickster was tankier than Jugg.

Contagion nerf was also not needed... It will not make difference in Blight.

Mana nerfs...

Someone once said: "The game is not fun because your forced meta shifts. It is fun IN SPITE of your forced meta shifts."

this league they try to force meta on boring builds (mine/minions), i predict and even worse league than synthesis in term of player retention

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info