Balance in Path of Exile: Blight

you deleted but i will post it again

no, nobody will use mana flasks.
nobody will replace a utility flask to decrease damage or defense (which is already not good) for a mana flask.
no, nobody will drop an aura (which reserves mana).

so, with this, you say: casters, no auras for you, no sustain in any possibly way, no defenses and also no damage for you!
but hey, you could just use a mana flask and never kill shaper! thats is good... no??

and you really think people will be creative and still play casters? HAHAHA
it's DEAD ggg, just DEAD. you buried it!
When you still can't solve the Riddle of Melee but they keep asking for eagles....

Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
It's always nice to see casters suffer
Please don't forget to buff the per-corpse ES gain of Spirit Offering, to bring its numbers up to par now that it consumes half as many corpses!
"
Just remember GGG. For every one person complaining, there's 100s(or more) of people who welcome these changes, just who don't care to post about it.

True story. I am usually one of those.
Don´t know who told some guys here people don´t want to use mana drinks... love them, they are blue! And imho if you need flasks beside the red and blue ones (to keep it oldschoolish) to kill some things, your build is crap.
I think i´ll go for assasin, love the new skill, but maybe i should play an angry witch!!!
Wait, I just finished reading it.
Did you seriously just buff Poet's pen even further?
what in the fuck?
Who on the dev team has it as their favorite?

EDIT: oh, and nice touch on the mod for rare pack . When are you gonna update magic monster mods btw?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 3, 2019, 3:00:15 AM
"
We've introduced a selection of new modifiers for mana flasks, including a new "Enduring" modifier that lets the mana flask remain after reaching full mana at the cost of duration.

is enduring mod a suffix or a prefix?
I assume it's a prefix
Balance notes explained:

In 3.7 we have made melee great so we must fuck it up beyond repair this league.

I am glad borderlands 3 is coming out so I have something to play other than this tower defense minion league. Sorry but no $$$ support from me this league.

You have literally combined every play style I dislike with a mechanism I cannot stand into one package lmao. You are the worst. I am sure however and hope for the sake of POE, that other enjoy these play styles and this somehow ends up being a successful league.

You have out-done yourselves in 3.7. It is not realistic to expect the same every league.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Sep 3, 2019, 3:16:15 AM
"
PopeJo wrote:
"
Almost every system in the game that touches Minions has been reviewed
- but you didn't touch the only thing that actually mattered and has been a clearly voiced concern for several years: the really bad minion AI

Err...there's new support gems targeting minion AI specifically (also note the SRS change as well). As for more generalized improvements to minion AI, that's not something you'll hear about in a manifesto like this, or even possibly in the patch notes ('cept maybe as something really nebulous like 'we've improved the AI of some monsters across the game'). AI improvements are typically a very much background thing for most games cos they're very hard to really communicate so it's best to just let them be seen in-game (akin to GGG's own 'continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environment' found in every patch since forever).
With all the mana leech nerfs it seems to me like EB + ES leech is being pushed alot upon casters ;) But then there's that interesting notable that gives ES modifiers as inc spell dmg at 50% value. Quite confusing ;) Looking forward to seeing what ppl r gonna come up with.

I rly hope you didn't gut Elementalist golem nodes this time around. If u did then that ascendancy is dead all together omegalul :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info