Balance in Path of Exile: Blight

Oh boy IIq untouched again also tornado shot is a broken skill -1 projectile won't change that. still #1 bow skill.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 2, 2019, 11:10:33 PM
Well, I played the hell out of Legion so I pretty much understand all that GGG is doing. On the whole I think that they are spot on and understand what happened - which as everyone knows made Cyclone, ED and Tornado Shot 70-80% of the skills used (approx).

My guess on 3.8.

1)Strong Summoners (duh)
2)Most folks using poison will use Venom Gyre
3)A resurgence in Ice Shot and Lightning Arrow and Tornado shot is still OK
4)Who the hell knows about traps and mines???? I sure don't
5)Pretty much no one will play mana based spell casting builds
6)Some melee builds (my guess is pretty evenly split between the skills) - if I was doing one in 3.8 it would be frost blades.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Sep 3, 2019, 11:14:34 PM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
It's worth noting that these new modifiers don't apply to Support Gems.

Shouldn't these new modifiers then say, "+x to All Active Y Skill Gems"? As per the same language as Empower? Since supports are suppoed to be considered Skill Gems, too? This is best exemplified by subskill supports like Shockwave and Phantasms.
"
ryuukk33 wrote:
Elementalist still trash

DO SOMETHING, you force people to not play the game.....

This is beyond frustrating......... why you f*g kill stuff that people enjoy playing

DO you even test your game ?

Your testers clearly HATE elementalist

I won't be playing this league

Yep it's dead. Wish they didn't nerf Elementalist Worb to the ground. It's unplayable.
Well, I have mixed feelings on the changes, but I assume the game will still be playable. As a result, I see no reason to panic and I will just be intrigued by some of the reworks.
Last edited by Sohala on Sep 2, 2019, 11:08:12 PM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
There is currently no replacement for the Chaos recipe.

This is not good.

Also, RIP empower for casters. Now it only work for Bows, and maybe for some melee skills.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Last edited by WhiteDragonRU on Sep 2, 2019, 11:28:50 PM
That feels more interesting than challenges rewards

At least this time those zerker and slayer, and cyclone and area and everything that were abused on legion league feels legit and honest nerfs.

And there is some buff for other things and melee skills alongs side nice, lets just hope all of this isnt just words, we need to see the patch.
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
There is currently no replacement for the Chaos recipe.

What dose that mean? CR is gone?

I believe it's referring to the recipe of 1x Magic Wand + 1x Chaos gem, to give the +1 level of chaos gem mod on the weapon.
So when you say
"
We've increased the base damage of Multistrike, while lowering the bonuses for the second and third swing, so the skill is much less punitive if you only perform one or two attacks. Multistrike being cancelable is something we've decided to stick with, to keep melee characters more mobile. Multiplicative attack speed is very dangerous from both clear capacity and performance, so we're reticent to give a single support gem any more.

Did you happen to mean Reluctant to give a single support gem any more?
Very well done Natalia, nicely written - direct/no spin, clear, succinct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info