3.7.5d Patch Notes

its for people only who play std :P
Not seeing the patch on Steam. Restarted Steam client several times to try and force it to appear.

Has it actually been released on Steam? Is there anyway to force Steam to check? I tried running the client through Steam and it doesn't say new version available but then won't login as new version required!
legion --> standard

"migration failed - you cannot migrate from this league at the moment"
ITS HAPPENING
Yup, Steam is downloading a patch over and over and over...something's wrong

nm, this time it worked. Characters are not transferring though. I guess the servers might still be converting everything?
Last edited by Bigfoot79 on Sep 2, 2019, 6:36:22 PM
Same here. Steam downloads but doesn't apply it.
I've downloaded the patch, logged into one of my standard characters, checked my stash and...lots of empty map/unique tabs are STILL there!

Marvelous update!
Same finally got in and patch did nothing a;; read only empty map and unique tabs remain so all a complete waste of time. I really wish GGG would test these patches more even if it means delaying a patch/league start. It has become very rare a patch actually works first time.
Last edited by Tortyfoo on Sep 2, 2019, 6:58:10 PM
"
halloweendm wrote:
I've downloaded the patch, logged into one of my standard characters, checked my stash and...lots of empty map/unique tabs are STILL there!

I use a "direct" client (no Steam, etc.), and my empty map tab still exists. I tried clicking through it on every single map tab, double-checking all the "0" entries, logged out and back in, still exists.

UPDATE: After another day of logging in and out, the old empty map tab is finally gone.
Last edited by Barazon on Sep 3, 2019, 11:48:35 AM
better than future 4.0 patch notes

Edit: like 5 or 6 tabs got removed except one tab that seems to still be bugged out. I cycled through all the series just in case and relogged but it's still there.

Another edit: ok so the one that was stuck is now gone, but now the most recent which is Legion remove only tab I emptied out is still there after a few logouts. Maybe it will get removed at some point...

final edit: this morning last tab was removed so - seems like it's in some sort of a queue but all remove only tabs are now gone
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 3, 2019, 12:03:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info