[3.9] Ice Nova Hierophant | All Content | Millions+ DPS | Much QoL | Such 11k+ ES and Armor

"
Maloony wrote:
How do you level with this? Just start running Frostbolt + Ice Nova at lvl 12?

That works!

Remember to link frostnova up with spell echo and frostbolt with gmp/lmp (depending on what is available).

You can level though with whatever you want, really.

I often just level with arc or brands or sometimes just with rain of arrows or whatever.

People need to stop being so fixated on the leveling process. Its dull and boring anyhow - make sure you do not stray to far away on the passive tree from what you want to play in the endgame and you are fine.

You get 20 free respec points. That essentially means you can use 20 points to go wild and pick up shit you want that helps you with leveling without any repercussion.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Nov 30, 2019, 9:12:57 AM
Alright thanks. Any reason you went with Hierophant? Do you think Inquisitor or even something like Trickster would work aswell without too much divergence in terms of passives, items etc.?
After atlas rework Elder encounters gonna be really rare, so I predict Clarity Watcher's Eye to be prohibitively expensive. Would it function as MoM build (Cloak of Defiance, Omeyocan etc.) or DPS loss would be too big?
"
Maloony wrote:
Alright thanks. Any reason you went with Hierophant? Do you think Inquisitor or even something like Trickster would work aswell without too much divergence in terms of passives, items etc.?

I went with Hierophant because it is supertanky while having some of the highest damage and synergises best with the Pledge of Hands.
"
Melnevacor wrote:
After atlas rework Elder encounters gonna be really rare, so I predict Clarity Watcher's Eye to be prohibitively expensive. Would it function as MoM build (Cloak of Defiance, Omeyocan etc.) or DPS loss would be too big?

It would work, sure!

The core is the IceNova + Frostbolt stuff.

You can go MoM and go for Life instead of ES (going hybrid is propably best at that point). I would propably look for a way that lets damage bypass ES to some degree to you can double-dip both LifeLeech and ESLeech and make the most out of MoM.

Sounds very doable. Not gonna add this to the build though since that would kinda be its own build I feel like.
Hey thank you for this great build, it is exactly what I was looking for! Any recommendation for using this build as a league starter in 3.9? After reading the patch notes it seems that nothing this build uses was affected, except the increased rarity on watcher's eye and shaped ring
Can this build be played as a league starter?
And if so, how is the leveling process?
does 3.9 work ?
hey i spent like 20 exalts gettign all the gear but i only have 4k energy shield can you check what im missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeating/characters/etheralnoise
"
zeating wrote:
hey i spent like 20 exalts gettign all the gear but i only have 4k energy shield can you check what im missing?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zeating/characters/etheralnoise
Biggest one is Watcher's eye with "gain 18% maximum mana as extra energy shield while affected by clarity", also while importing your character discipline wasn't enabled (I imagine in game it is), your abyssal jewel has no energy shield, your gloves have very little too.

But watcher's eye is big, gives like 2k es alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info