[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Aldonés wrote:
"
supafiya1989 wrote:
is it possible to craft % attributes from both influences?
You cannot craft mods with the same name twice, so I very much doubt you can craft it twice. However, both influences would let you roll % attributes much easier; I don't know what the cost comparison looks like. I've also done a grand total of zero crafting in 3.9, so if there are any unique interactions I'm unaware of it.

one is of the hunt, the other is of the elder.. but they do the same thing, so I can't craft that huh? that's a bummer.
"
supafiya1989 wrote:
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
supafiya1989 wrote:
is it possible to craft % attributes from both influences?
You cannot craft mods with the same name twice, so I very much doubt you can craft it twice. However, both influences would let you roll % attributes much easier; I don't know what the cost comparison looks like. I've also done a grand total of zero crafting in 3.9, so if there are any unique interactions I'm unaware of it.

one is of the hunt, the other is of the elder.. but they do the same thing, so I can't craft that huh? that's a bummer.

Both attribute mods are from the same "mod group" so no, they can't be on the same belt. You COULD however, craft a Shaper/Warlord amulet with %Atrributes/%Strength
Last edited by Breken on Jan 14, 2020, 8:05:55 PM
"
Breken wrote:

Both attribute mods are from the same "mod group" so no, they can't be on the same belt. You COULD however, craft a Shaper/Warlord amulet with %Atrributes/%Strength

ohhhh I understand now. Thank you for the clarification!! I may have been wasting alts forever trying to get that to work, haha. Thanks :)

what should i upgrade next?
Step 5 of your 'Method 2' for crafting is unclear for me:

Spoiler
"

5. Use Alteration orbs until you roll either "+1 to level of socketed skillgems" Or "Socketed gems are supported by level 1 fortify". When you have rolled one of the mods you use a regal orb on the staff. We do this due to the desired mods both being prefixes. If you are in the situation that you have a suffix after regaling on the mod you want to craft "prefixes cannot be changed" -> use a orb of scouring on the item, as this will leave you with the 2 desired mods.

It doesn't actually say how you get the second desired prefix. Are you saying that you're just hoping for luck of the draw and that this step is based around trying to regal the second prefix that you need?

I've rolled "+1 to level of socketed skillgems" and "socketed gems are supported by level 1 fortify" individually, but I fear I'm just sitting here wasting currency trying to magic both of them into fruition.
hey.

nice thread, but.... i am missing section ab out gear. How it should looks like...

there is only written helm should be Baron. But, what enchant? there is also written i should swap vulnerability to despair at gloves? How? which gloves do u mean for AG ?
i want to switch to chaos, but have no idea what gloves i should take. thanks
"
Fanvacancer wrote:

what should i upgrade next?

enchants at your baron helmet ;)
What Flask do we replace once we get Bottled Faith?

And, if we remove the curse flask, how do we avoid those?
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
Ikarian3 wrote:
Has Thread of Hope been discussed?
If you're in a position where losing the STR from Efficient Training in top-middle jewel-socket doesn't cost you a zombie, then it might be a viable option.
Thread of Hope - Medium Ring allows you to allocate Ravenous Horde, Cruel Preparation and Heart and Soul without being connected. This could free up an anoint and some skill points, that might be better used elsewhere.
https://imgur.com/a/EhkVN8F

That actually looks insanely good, but I think that’s large radius. I’d look into picking up several other notables as well with a very large radius. Edit: doh, just realized the narrowness of the zone, lol.

Very Large or Large Radius
Spoiler

Large or Medium Radius
Spoiler

I haven’t tested this myself, so I don’t know for certain the different radiuses. Edit: I think the above are now correct. Medium is what we’d want. Large pushes out a bit further, and very large looks like it would allow us to pick up Mystic Talents, but I’m just eyeballing at this point.

Personally i am not suuuper excited about this one, as it eats alot of strength aswell as resists. Personally i'd rather go for something else, as alot of the passive points (Talking out from the medium range) is something that we want to pick up anyway. I see around 1 int node that isn't really needed, however it is still strength. Maybe someone sees value i don't see?
"
anshaabduI wrote:
Is there a way to craft amber amulet, elder belt or unset rings? Decent ones go for like 8ex+ on trade so I thought it'd easier to craft them with fossils or essences maybe?

Hmm, theres a few methods for amulet depending on what you're looking for i.e. alot of attributes or zombie etc.

Belt i'd recommend chaos spamming, you hit something decent quite easily.

Rings i'd actually recommend using either chaos spamming / bound fossils / strength essences on a redeemer base for the best outcomes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info