[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Been really enjoying this build since the beginning of league. Never asked for an opinion of my gear, maybe you guys will notice something that I don't?
Survival is honestly not bad and I basically rush through Elder Burials right through the middle of mobs to never even really take damage unless bad mods.

Any obvious room for improvement? I still need Lethal Pride and I do see a lot of talk about switching to Geofri Chest/Shaper Gloves.

Thanks in advance!
(12014 warriors under Kaom)

10% Strength (Redemption 5%, Faith and Steel 5%)
10% Reduced damage from crits
20% increased armour

Can get another 5% Strength if really necessary by taking the Endurance node below devotion. Currently using this one, just managed to get over 1500 strength with high rolled strength gear!
Last edited by Fovruf on Sep 27, 2019, 6:31:00 PM
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
Spoiler

Been really enjoying this build since the beginning of league. Never asked for an opinion of my gear, maybe you guys will notice something that I don't?
Survival is honestly not bad and I basically rush through Elder Burials right through the middle of mobs to never even really take damage unless bad mods.

Any obvious room for improvement? I still need Lethal Pride and I do see a lot of talk about switching to Geofri Chest/Shaper Gloves.

Thanks in advance!
Your gear is decent, though there are a few things you could look into.
- Divine your Saqawal's Nest
- Replace Meginord's Vise
- Craft an Elder belt with 12% increased attributes
- Replace Astramentis with high strength, +1 zombie amulet (only if it doesn't drop you below a zombie threshold)
"
Fovruf wrote:
(12014 warriors under Kaom)

10% Strength (Redemption 5%, Faith and Steel 5%)
10% Reduced damage from crits
20% increased armour

Can get another 5% if really necessary by taking the Endurance node below devotion. Currently using this one, just managed to get over 1500 strength with high rolled strength gear!

can you help me idk how this lethal pride works i bought this

today based on what it said in the jewel section
but my str was 1043 it became 1084 only
any help ?
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
LostC0ntrol wrote:
hello
i`ve been playin this build since the start of the league and iam alittle slow
but i`ve just tried mastermind and i got rekt
can u tell me what to do next ?
i know that i need a 6l wep for dmg but what do i need for survival ?
heres my items :

i got a lethal pride for kiloava but it only gave me 40 str more
i now have 1084 how to get more ?
thanks in advance

yea i confirm it my zombies damage has gone waaay low do i need to change back to
or change the hands again ?!

plz someone help me the dmg is low after i changed those items my mobs doesnt damage the tier 14 ... mb its the triad?
You need to divine it until you hit enough %Strength and/or +20 flat strength on nodes. You most likely hit none of those, thus only resulting in a small increase due to the small nodes. Also, that jewel alone won't take you to 1500+ strength. You will also need a lot of strength coming of gear.
The popularity of this build is beyond me xD.

Since there was a talk about Geofri's Sanctuary couple days back, the 6-linked version has now reached 4ex on the market. Currently you can buy 400 fuses for 1ex, so 4ex is 1600 fuses, bench recipe for 6-link is 1500 fuses and Geofri's chest without any links is 2-3c.

In general, for newer players, don't buy a 6-link for more than 1500 fuses than the non-linked version, even if you don't have the recipe (however there are a lot of guys on global offering access to their mine for free to get it), you can always ask someone who has it to bench it for you. And in general it is worth trying 6-linking yourself with just large quality and fuses one by one.

Saqawal's Nest is 1.5 ex non linked, 5ex linked so it still makes sense.
Piledriver (1.30 APS) OR Coronal Maul (1.25 APS)?

Also, any way to force +1 gems by blocking atk and cast mods or something?

Edit: made with about 10 perfect fossil, 10 jews, and 143 fusing
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Sep 27, 2019, 7:20:29 PM
"
Msciwoj wrote:
The popularity of this build is beyond me xD.

Since there was a talk about Geofri's Sanctuary couple days back, the 6-linked version has now reached 4ex on the market. Currently you can buy 400 fuses for 1ex, so 4ex is 1600 fuses, bench recipe for 6-link is 1500 fuses and Geofri's chest without any links is 2-3c.

In general, for newer players, don't buy a 6-link for more than 1500 fuses than the non-linked version, even if you don't have the recipe (however there are a lot of guys on global offering access to their mine for free to get it), you can always ask someone who has it to bench it for you. And in general it is worth trying 6-linking yourself with just large quality and fuses one by one.

Saqawal's Nest is 1.5 ex non linked, 5ex linked so it still makes sense.

I maintain, GS is a bad choice for the endgame chest. At absolute most it can help as a stop gap if the rest of the gear sucks and you have no other way to get some more defense.

If the rest of the gear is good, it is no problem to reach 11k EHP without GS. So it is useless in endgame, to the point where it takes away a huge amount of damage and clear speed for giving EHP that will never be needed.

The only reason I can see it being a good choice is for delves of 900+. And then you absolutely need to also have Soul Tether as your belt, else the ES will just be worthless as recharge is constantly interrupted and you need the leech to go the ES too. And using Soul Tether will remove like 200 strength, making both Shapers Touch and GS much worse.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 27, 2019, 8:54:28 PM

Hi, I'm from Russia, new to the game. I’m reading your tutorial through google translate. Tell me how to transfer all the chaos on the item chaos convertions.
this my gear

And i have gloves with 4 white hole - how in 3.8 chaos converatation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info