[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
How do i get 4 white sockets on the Triad Grip gloves ?

You corrupt them in Alva's temple. It's a 1/4 chance.

Holy balls the gloves are 7ex right now. I would wait until you can find a pair for 5-5.5ex. There's no way they can hold that high. The expected value of a zero thought temple corrupt at 290c is crazy.

Woah, Lucky I found mine at 4ex. A few are at 7ex. the rest sits at 8-10 ex.
Weapon crafting quest.
What another multicraft to chose if I skip step 5 in weapon crafting?
"
Xanderix wrote:
Weapon crafting quest.
What another multicraft to chose if I skip step 5 in weapon crafting?

Because beast crafting it to expensive for me, and I don't need main on hit if my zombie will have it.

Why a maim on hit is needed if the zombies also has a maim crafted at this weapon?

Can anyone explain to me the idea of maim on hit?
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Xanderix on Sep 20, 2019, 5:45:08 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Maybe once someone can point out any real "pro" to the chaos version I will try it too.

so 18% phys reflect aint killing ur zombros? tried reflect with phys earlier and it ended in a massacre of dead bros.
Last edited by Kolekiller2013 on Sep 20, 2019, 3:21:43 AM
Montregul work vs convert to chaos by triad grips ? Or 100% increased physical damage from montregul dont work ?
I just want to let you know that I used 1500 alt for the mod (feelsgood) but i'm at 7 inprint used still nothing (feelsbadman)
Hi guys,

can someone maybe help me? First time Necromancer, so I may miss something here...
I just arrived at mapping and my gear isn't as good as I want it to be, but still dealing good DPS. If I dont watch out I die so I thought getting Meginord's Vise is a good idea.

Got myself these:

But: My Life isnt regenerating. Even if I meet the requiements. Also: I dsocvered that I dont get the Regen from Sanctity Node.

I have no idea why. Can't be map mods since I amde sure to check different maps/mods.

Thanks in advance guys
Do you have Geoffri's Sanctuary ?

If yes, Zealoth's Oath makes regen apply to ES instead of life :-)
"
Chaoskn1ght wrote:
Hi guys,

can someone maybe help me? First time Necromancer, so I may miss something here...
I just arrived at mapping and my gear isn't as good as I want it to be, but still dealing good DPS. If I dont watch out I die so I thought getting Meginord's Vise is a good idea.

Got myself these:

But: My Life isnt regenerating. Even if I meet the requiements. Also: I dsocvered that I dont get the Regen from Sanctity Node.

I have no idea why. Can't be map mods since I amde sure to check different maps/mods.

Thanks in advance guys

Have a vcloser look to yout body armor, it grants you Zealot's Oath and therefore life regeneration is applied to energy shield instead of life.
"

so 18% phys reflect aint killing ur zombros? tried reflect with phys earlier and it ended in a massacre of dead bros.

Are you seriously suggesting having to reroll ONE SINGLE MAP MOD is a reason to change the whole build, invest 20ex+ and lose clear speed? You have to be trolling.

Of course I mean real reasons dude... Why the fuck do I care if I have to reroll phys reflect? In 6 years I have done 150+ builds. Not one of them could run every single map mod. Holy fuck people are obsessed with being able to run phys reflect.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 20, 2019, 5:39:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info