[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

So now we just need to know, what's better:

2h staff with + all gem levels (can it also have +1 socketed and +2 support at the same time?)
Dual-wield +minion level wands

==

Physical
New glovel with BBBB for cold conversion with Hatred
New gloves with WWWW for chaos conversion

I suppose we'll need a different trees for different versions, or this could be done in a single version of it?
Ok ok, I think I need to give this a try in 3.8!
Any tips on how to best league start with this?
Just tried in Standard and it is pretty painful :D
Zombies constantly die and it is so slow to revive them, plus I need to desecrate to reliably spawn them but even then.. they ded very quick.
I get that this build is a beast in maps but man..
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Any tips on how to best league start with this?
Just tried in Standard and it is pretty painful :D
Zombies constantly die and it is so slow to revive them, plus I need to desecrate to reliably spawn them but even then.. they ded very quick.
I get that this build is a beast in maps but man..

Zombies before 3.8 die easily early game. You can use a sulphur flask to help it along abit.
Violent dead removed from quest & drops. I am sad.. No actual support gem info aswell.. Uber sad.. 0/10 patch notes guys.
Waitiiiiiing!!!!!
"
Ksakep wrote:
So now we just need to know, what's better:

2h staff with + all gem levels (can it also have +1 socketed and +2 support at the same time?)
Dual-wield +minion level wands

==

Physical
New glovel with BBBB for cold conversion with Hatred
New gloves with WWWW for chaos conversion

I suppose we'll need a different trees for different versions, or this could be done in a single version of it?
Cold conversion is GGGG sadly, blue would give lightning. In my initial testing, the only way to warrant 3 green gems is to socket Hatred and Vaal Haste in there, and it is more beneficial to link them to Generosity (RGGG) than full cold conversion (and a lot cheaper since green is off color).

Full chaos will do more damage against trash (serves no purpose) and probably slightly more damage against Shaper. The only chaos pen I can think of is Fenumus Shroud (Aspect Spider chest). Also the only way I think would generate 4W sockets is to craft 3W and corrupt, hoping it converts the remaining socket. Unless there is a cheaper way, that will be over my budget for the league.

I am curious as to what the Skitterbots will do. If they run around attacking with a chilling and shock aura (and how large of an aura), that’s pretty awesome. If they idle around unless there is trap or mine to play with, they become less effective. However, linking them to Unbound Ailments and Bonechill will provide a very nice dps increase for 3 gem sockets. If not going cold, I’d leave it at 1 gem.

Feeding Frenzy is not what I expected. It sounds like it’ll be useful on an off minion to grant a buff to Zombies. It we’ll have to wait and see the stats. It will inevitably get a minimum of +2 levels. Pulverize just became insanely powerful for a support gem, being a top tier more multiplier, Increased AoE, and no negative component. Also Minion speed sounds much more useful now.

It’ll also be nice to know just how much scaling quantity of minions will get with gem levels. If Zombies start at 3 and get one very 4 levels, that’ll put 8 at L21, 9 at L25, etc. Spectres probably get a new one every 10 levels, so L21 will have 3 and 31, 4. It didn’t sound like sources of increased minions on the tree were changed, and there are new unknown minion nodes. I’m definitely dropping skeletons as even with cheap gear and 1000 strength, we’ll have more Zombies than Qlid had in 3.7.

Question is what to do with Spectres. I’m assuming we’ll have 4 to work with, so that could be 2 carnage, 2 Chieftan. We could add in a curse Spectre or something else. It might be worth it to 4L in helm, go full dps, and Victario’s Charity + NA (Umbilicus Immortalis + Doedr’s Elixir would work as well at a severe defensive loss, but you can nearly double your dps that way).

"
Qlidascope wrote:
Violent dead removed from quest & drops. I am sad.. No actual support gem info aswell.. Uber sad.. 0/10 patch notes guys.
Oh snap, just realized which one that was.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 4, 2019, 1:41:25 AM

If it isn't fixed in some way i might even skip the league. No point in forcing a dead build to make abit of sense to be honest. 60% less slams, about 40% less damage without thinking of the less clear speed and so on.. Honestly i have no clue what the hell they were thinking of.. Especially when showcasing zombies as a standalone build.
Last edited by Qlidascope on Sep 4, 2019, 1:49:01 AM
"
Qlidascope wrote:

If it isn't fixed in some way i might even skip the league. No point in forcing a dead build to make abit of sense to be honest. 60% less slams, about 40% less damage without thinking of the less clear speed and so on.. Honestly i have no clue what the hell they were thinking of.. Especially when showcasing zombies as a standalone build.

Omegalol, you killed guardians in 2seconds in the videos.. now takes 3seconds and you quit league?
Clearspeed can´t be that much worse and you can finally target stuff yourself
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:

Omegalol, you killed guardians in 2seconds in the videos.. now takes 3seconds and you quit league?
Clearspeed can´t be that much worse and you can finally target stuff yourself

it'll be way more than that. Not sure you grasp the state zombiemancers are in now. Imagine clearing maps with default attack that misses quite often and well yeah, has the dps of an default attack aswell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info