Path of Exile: Blight Teasers

This 95 to all attributes and mostly +54% damage (with 180% increased maximum life from tree) is I think.... good?
Also how will it scale with flat values of life, which will be their type of damage a an output?
Taking into account the tweaks to Raider, if someone is dead set on playing her with TS, does it make sense to skip Avatar of the Slaughter, go full Avatar of the Veil and then the last two passives saved from Slaughter into Rapid Fire. Provided you aim at an elemental build.
Cause as I see it, Avatar of the slaughter is really underwhelming if you want to go elemental.
"
cimerea wrote:
Taking into account the tweaks to Raider, if someone is dead set on playing her with TS, does it make sense to skip Avatar of the Slaughter, go full Avatar of the Veil and then the last two passives saved from Slaughter into Rapid Fire. Provided you aim at an elemental build.
Cause as I see it, Avatar of the slaughter is really underwhelming if you want to go elemental.

If you wanna go Raider, you definitely wanna build around frenzy and go Avatar of the Veil.
Stack frenzy effects with Darkray and through tree, Hopeshredder, and a QotF.
Loads of MS/AS/DMG/Evasion from the charges
Just don't get hit 4Head
"
GtRandom wrote:
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
"
GtRandom wrote:
Under the "Avatar of the Veil", gray text... Are there new elemental ailments? What is Scorched, Brittle and Sapped?

Scorched
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Scorch

Brittle
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brittle

Sapped
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sap

Thanks! So.. Either this statuses may be got other ways. Or this is just "cosmetic" change of description.

They are newer ailments. Only in the description cause of the "Immune to Elemental Ailments while Phasing", to let people know what those are.
Just don't get hit 4Head
Aaaaaaand specters are not only screwed, the playstyle itself is getting the nerfbat by making it mandatory to get Unnatural Strength on the ascendancy tree.

Meaning 4 of 8 points are set in stone and you only get to choose with the rest. You also need to corrupt your spectre gem to 21 and get + minion gem mods on items. Sure, let's call that itemization if you want. I sure won't.

What is the point of getting "Spectres of higher levels we never had before" when they cap out at 84 in the shapers realm anyway? The missing 100% damage/life are also an absolute kick in the nuts for spectremancers.

And removing the increased convocation cooldown recovery is the exact opposite of QoL.

Some rework.
Last edited by Naedingur on Sep 2, 2019, 9:03:30 AM
"
Naedingur wrote:

What is the point of getting "Spectres of higher levels we never had before" when they cap out at 84 in the shapers realm anyway? The missing 100% damage/life are also an absolute kick in the nuts for spectremancers.

How do you know they are capped?
I thought the lvl of the spectre is now based on gem?
btw, anyone know if they change occultist, elementalist, trickster as well?
"

Read raise spectre gem description
"
Seems to be a sacrifice you just have to accept if you choose to play solo leagues. I feel the cards are intentionally made to be hard to find so everyone cant just have really good items instantly.

There is "hard to find", and then there is "virtually non-existent"

As a SSF player, and one that isn't the top 0.1% of pros, so much content is just...meaningless.
Forget not even knowing how to properly use it, I outright CANT use it even if I want to, because I could never, ever actually get it.

And too much PoE content lately seems to fall into this category.
Sure, they have to add content to immense the top of the top, and the players who trade, but it seems the SSF and the 90% of the population that hits a brick wall somewhere in the middle of the atlas (due to time limits, lacking skills or simply computers/internet that can't handle the SFX madness taht is endgame) are getting little to no thought.

More cards are added, further diluting the pile, making it even less likely you can actually FINISH one, let alone the one you want.
They were supposed to be build enablers of sorts, letting you guarantee that one piece you absolutely need will eventually be obtained if you decide to focus on it-but currently it just DOESNT, because there are tons of cards and they drop very rarely to begin with.
"
hidden_gobsek wrote:
"

Read raise spectre gem description

Skin of loyal +1. +1 currupt.
2 x wands +1
Necro +2
Rank 26 = a lvl 86 spectre. Not hard to understand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info