0.9.1: Friday NZ time

"
asukhama wrote:
vendors? :)

in this week? ;)
Preferred Language: Czech
Vendors would be sooooo fantastic. If the new UI was slipped in this update that would be so epic.

:P
Last edited by dcmattman6 on Aug 15, 2011, 12:33:45 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
turbo4i4ka wrote:
Chris, will the 0.9.1 version include some patcher fix? Thanks in advance.

We've done a few minor fixes to the patching server, and will of course include any other fixes to patching that are ready by then!

Good work team!!!!!!
Maligna
The new UI will be in the first patch we release when we get back from PAX (i.e. very early September).

Vendors won't be in until 0.9.2 or 0.9.3 I suspect (mid September?)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So, what about int/dex?
#Chris: dont quote me on that
"
Chainer wrote:
So, what about int/dex?

Not for a while. The final class will also probably be announced as a surprise exclusive on one of the gaming press sites. All the other classes were announced this way. So even if the last class announcement was coming tomorrow GGG wouldn't be able to tell us.
Forum Sheriff
Heh, I am late to the party as per usual.

Oh well, sounds like a good line up on the patch releases Chris! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

Caio!
It's looking more and more likely that 0.9.1 *will* contain the first version of the UI update.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Was hoping for that, the new UI look freaking EPIC!:)
LINUX!
"
Chris wrote:
It's looking more and more likely that 0.9.1 *will* contain the first version of the UI update.

Now I'm curious. Maybe one final detail pass over in the alpha forum before it's finalized for the patch?
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info