[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

Hey, Loving the build :3

just 2 things I noticed:

-if you dont have '1 extra curse' vulnerability on hit is useless, so i went the crit corruption on facebreakers (dont know if this has been mentioned yet)

-if you use an awakeners orb to make an elder-shaper ring, mark of the elder should give both passive effects. But how usefull is stun immunity? (I read on the wiki that blocking a hit that would otherwise stun you play an animation, which still sort of stuns you.)

Thx!

(Edit: I just read our ascendancy, we dont get the stun when we block)
Last edited by AnxiousAnt on Jan 27, 2020, 4:28:02 PM
"
AnxiousAnt wrote:

(Edit: I just read our ascendancy, we dont get the stun when we block)

Cyclone also makes you immune to stun!

Anyways... I failed my facebreakers here

Really considering dumping 20ex into this and just finishing out the league with it. I love the idea, and that the utility cyclone still does millions. Anybody selling a GG full set for 15-20 ex thats actually worth it?
"
deathc0nfig wrote:
Really considering dumping 20ex into this and just finishing out the league with it. I love the idea, and that the utility cyclone still does millions. Anybody selling a GG full set for 15-20 ex thats actually worth it?

Well, I did all content and gotta say: it's not that easy. Shaper has gazilions of HP, even more than Sirus at awakening 8. Sirus is also a pain, since he seldom do auto-attacks, even in melee range. Metamorphs are also bullshit and can kill you w/o you even noticing. Look at my profile I went full damage tree and still struggle sometimes.

This is an amazing and awesome build, lots of fun, but even dumping 50ex won't bring you near summoners.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
deathc0nfig wrote:

Well, I did all content and gotta say: it's not that easy. Shaper has gazilions of HP, even more than Sirus at awakening 8. Sirus is also a pain, since he seldom do auto-attacks, even in melee range. Metamorphs are also bullshit and can kill you w/o you even noticing. Look at my profile I went full damage tree and still struggle sometimes.

This is an amazing and awesome build, lots of fun, but even dumping 50ex won't bring you near summoners.

Fair enough, I dont expect it to be better than a summoner.. I do expect it to have more dps and be tankier than my current slayer flicker strike.. which it will. So its a step up for me either way. I appreciate the input. Already started buying some of the necessary pieces.
A little off-topic: anyone know why the Astral Plates are just this absurd?

Hunter and no Elder:

https://poe.trade/search/oininasusigomo

Elder and No Hunter:

https://poe.trade/search/ihekitebimihib

Mirrored and some with bad mobs?

What I want is either a Hunter or Elder influenced to get + attack crit mod, and merge later with Crusader enemies explode mod.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
deathc0nfig wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
deathc0nfig wrote:

Fair enough, I dont expect it to be better than a summoner.. I do expect it to have more dps and be tankier than my current slayer flicker strike.. which it will. So its a step up for me either way. I appreciate the input. Already started buying some of the necessary pieces.

Check out my tree and items if you want a general idea on what to do, got 2.5 mill shaper dps without impale calculated because i don't know fuck all on how to do that but i've done mostly every fight with this build deathless. The other being my first time fighting uber elder and shitting the bed because I've never watched any videos on it lol.
Last edited by Tombss on Jan 29, 2020, 7:42:38 PM
How has this done for people against Sirus 8? Im currently leveling it atm. It looks awesome. I am thinking about crafting the chest on elder/crusader and trying to get the explody chest with crit (yes i know its gonna be hella expensive lol)
"
TrioGG wrote:
How has this done for people against Sirus 8? Im currently leveling it atm. It looks awesome. I am thinking about crafting the chest on elder/crusader and trying to get the explody chest with crit (yes i know its gonna be hella expensive lol)

"
frostzor27 wrote:
Sirus is also a pain, since he seldom do auto-attacks, even in melee range.

It's very doable at awakening 8, just takes a lot of time and most of it is you chasing him around or running from his attacks. There are 3 things you must avoid at all costs:

1 - Die! Beam
2 - Multiclone beam in phase 4

those 2 are very easy to dodge.

3 - Desolation of the Awakener

This one is VERY difficult to avoid, since there's not clear indication when it happens because it's not sirus who cast them, it's his projection, so there's no sound or visual indicators. This shit socks you and it's a very powerful dot that eats your HP.

"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
TrioGG wrote:

"
frostzor27 wrote:
Sirus is also a pain, since he seldom do auto-attacks, even in melee range.

It's very doable at awakening 8, just takes a lot of time and most of it is you chasing him around or running from his attacks. There are 3 things you must avoid at all costs:

1 - Die! Beam
2 - Multiclone beam in phase 4

those 2 are very easy to dodge.

3 - Desolation of the Awakener

This one is VERY difficult to avoid, since there's not clear indication when it happens because it's not sirus who cast them, it's his projection, so there's no sound or visual indicators. This shit socks you and it's a very powerful dot that eats your HP.

Yea the times I have died in this fight it has always been to the degen on the ground. It just almost instagibs you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info