[3.13] RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build. Let them kill themselves! UBER ~2 min! BOSSES AFK

Hello! Thanks for the great content!

A little question tho: what is the best gear alternative and gems setup until we can afford the surrender (3ex atm)?

"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hello! Thanks for the great content!

A little question tho: what is the best gear alternative and gems setup until we can afford the surrender (3ex atm)?

Lycosidae, gems are same mostly same. just add phys gems to reckoning if you have a helm enchant. If you don't then cyclone would be your main damage for a while
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
frostzor27 wrote:
I'm still going slow so GGG can fix atlas shit before I get to it... But how is the build running against the new endgame bosses?

Not sure if this help but, So far I did all 4 new guardian deathless without much effort. Drox,Al-Hexmin and Baran were Lv 74. Veritania was lv 79. I have not faced 5th one yet, I will update when I do.

Here the gear I defeated all the guardian with. (Very Tanky, can actually AFK some Metamorph, except those one that put Degen.

I have updated my ring to these now

Still working on getting helm enchantment and a better chest with open prefix to craft additional curse. (debating if it worth it though.)
"
legend101z wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
I'm still going slow so GGG can fix atlas shit before I get to it... But how is the build running against the new endgame bosses?

Not sure if this help but, So far I did all 4 new guardian deathless without much effort. Drox,Al-Hexmin and Baran were Lv 74. Veritania was lv 79. I have not faced 5th one yet, I will update when I do.

Here the gear I defeated all the guardian with. (Very Tanky, can actually AFK some Metamorph, except those one that put Degen.

Still working on getting helm enchantment and a better chest with open prefix to craft additional curse. (debating if it worth it though.)

You can't craft +1 curse on chest according to 3.9 patch notes.

Gratz on conquerors, I was afraid the cold dot one would be hard since you need to hit her inside the cloud.

As per the Awakener, by the videos I'm seeing the build might not have great problems... It's just difficult to do damage because it seens the boss has countless immunity phases.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
legend101z wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

You can't craft +1 curse on chest according to 3.9 patch notes.

Gratz on conquerors, I was afraid the cold dot one would be hard since you need to hit her inside the cloud.

As per the Awakener, by the videos I'm seeing the build might not have great problems... It's just difficult to do damage because it seens the boss has countless immunity phases.

Oh, I didn't realize that i couldn't craft +1 curses anymore.
I might try using windscream but the Hp loss may be to much.

first i'll try beating all the red variant of the conqueror and see if it worth getting vulnerability on my gloves.

also The Surrender shield has gone up to 3-4ex since I bought it. I got mine day 2 for 1ex. Im not sure what the reason for this is. could some one explain. I thought it was going to be pretty niche.

"
legend101z wrote:

Oh, I didn't realize that i couldn't craft +1 curses anymore.
I might try using windscream but the Hp loss may be to much.

first i'll try beating all the red variant of the conqueror and see if it worth getting vulnerability on my gloves.

also The Surrender shield has gone up to 3-4ex since I bought it. I got mine day 2 for 1ex. Im not sure what the reason for this is. could some one explain. I thought it was going to be pretty niche.

No breach Zana mod, so encounters are rarer, but I don't think that alone can explain. Maybe people are realizing this build is awesome for the "harder" content? I really hope no... Don't want GGG to nerf it to the ground.

A little question: items that give skills, do they give it as if the gem has 20% quality?

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
I have a really really good sword, is this build doable with a sword and let say haemophilia gloves as an alternative for cyclone or we lose way too much health nodes going for sword nodes?
Hey, can you explain the choice of Herald of Purity to a newbie? The spirits seem to be doing a whole lot of tanking (which I don't want).
Is there a way to implement a movement gem in the build like shield charge or dash?
Because it feels a bit slow just with cyclone now?

Would it be too much of a drawback putting it in an unset ring?

Thanks!
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Is there a way to implement a movement gem in the build like shield charge or dash?
Because it feels a bit slow just with cyclone now?

Would it be too much of a drawback putting it in an unset ring?

Thanks!

It should be fine. Though if your going to use a unset ring, try getting a shaped one. so that you have the option to use mark of the elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info