The Press Tour is Complete - Legion Ascendancy Statistics

I am having great time this league. Good job GGG.
Here are some recommendation.
This league sword and axe (mainly sword) are the most popular weapon because for obvious reasons.
Then it make other weapon drop less surprising. I think with the hug database from previous season, it is easy to find out other weapon build and popular skill related. I think weapon balance is the foundation of build. To make next league not so lopsided I suggest buff some old fashion skill and passive node would be a good solution.
Thank you GGG.
Keep the good effort we will support. .
Buried comment but the abysmal Occultist representation is due to Vile Bastion - the defensive ascendancy for them - being bugged, it removes all Evasion while you have energy shield with no mention of it in the description - probably a lot of people playing Occultist didn't even realize it and just never hit 90 to show up in these lists due to the increased number of unfair deaths.
50% of the characters are 2 classes out of 19. That even means that most players that have a second character are most likely to roll the other one of the two or the same. So freaking sad. The playerbase has never been so pale.
Yet I just blame the people, most of them just want to play the most OP stuff possible, all the time. The eternal battle that game devs have to endure.
Last edited by leto2626 on Aug 20, 2019, 12:22:41 PM
"
leto2626 wrote:
50% of the characters are 2 classes out of 19. That even means that most players that have a second character are most likely to roll the other one of the two or the same. So freaking sad. The playerbase has never been so pale.
Yet I just blame the people, most of them just want to play the most OP stuff possible, all the time. The eternal battle that game devs have to endure.

i do not agree peoples play 2 clasees wich where chenged the most- wana do new stuff on just do what they done alot of time that they are OP? well thats why they kept playing them i bet next leuge those to classes gona be way less played( and well prob they gona chenge some other clasees and those gona get nerf becouse of that )
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
Make Raider great again pls
I'll never understand how having 35% of players play one class (and up to 60% 2 classes combined) is considered by GGG as a "very successful league". Guess they sold a lot of slayer cosmetics?
Who is that guy leveling Scion to 90+ in SSF?
According to Steam, most players plays the first month of a new league by curiosity then stop, that's why the numerous of low level characters. It should be better to have longer league but with more improvements (new maps, new character, new landscapes, new big thing), to keep players playing more longer. Having just some new mass killing points and two new skills doesn't seems enough, because currently at the 3rd month 80% of players has left.
New leagues must be more astonish (like Delve).

src : https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#48h
Last edited by obi36 on Aug 20, 2019, 1:20:33 PM
They should not nerf anything and buff all the other classes so they are as good as the slayer and trickster, plus the main abilities used.

-Rax
"
Nephalim wrote:
Phew I didnt think raider would be that low on the list.

Please for the love of god do not buff raider to the point it becomes flavour of the league only to be nerfed to a worse place than what it is now. PoE desperately needs a stable set of builds that are performant on the level bow builds have been after barrage got neutered on a league to league bases and not subject to crippling nerfs or outlandish buffs.

Has poe just become a mindless roulete wheel where 2 asc classes and 2 skills get to shine per league only to get trashed next league and so on and so on?

Yep

Melee update my eye. I all but abandoned my melee char it felt so awful to play. Please do not "make raider great again", I still want to play my raider once in a while.

Same with Hiero. Constructing pylons is pretty demanding work under enemy fire. But it's work I enjoy doing. I don't want to wake up a celebrity and then 3 months later, in jail for no pants.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info