[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
OUAriakas wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Veliqu wrote:
for someone who is new, ive looked at your POB and some other ones for groundslam.. i dont usually see chaos res or spell supress is that something to put on gear? im new so im not sure

very much so, get those affixes on gear if you can afford it :) my gear in pob is usually starter/early ladder

Hey Frawst, I am trying to find a way to increase my DPS but I am not great with POB and the tree yet. The two ways you mentioned in the past are a high DPS rare mace or going Impale.

I tried inserting the Impale jewel instead of Shockwave and found the clear to be much worse since we lose the AOE and gain what is essentially a DOT. It was better against single target high life rares/bosses but really felt bad mapping. What are the most impactful Impale items/nodes and what to we sacrifice on our standard tree?

Secondly, I was playing around in POB with switching out Tidebreaker for 800+ pDPS maces and found that we have to get into the 900's before the average damage of rares even gets close to Tidebreaker. Is this a POB illusion or is Tidebreaker really that good? Am I missing something about what type of Rare we would use to replace it?

Thanks!

1. impale is one of the strongest ways to scale our pure phys. we can go dread banner, harpooner and merciless skewer very easily, just change out some 2h dmg nodes for them or any others. then get as close to 100% chance to impale via jewels, charms, etc anyway. then get as many charms as you can afford with impales stack +1. this is basically the most dmg setup

2. tidebreaker is just very very good. to drop it you need to drop all endurance charge nodes/synergy and probably look for a very well rolled piledriver. or... go axes, which have a bit better rage and dmg nodes and tend to roll better (vaal axe are the perfect base, not too fast like despot and not too slow like karui. look at bens video for ideas)

or just get a 7 link corrupted tidebreaker and laugh
"
OUAriakas wrote:
I think Brother @Frawrst has abandoned us for the real world and his responsibilities therein.

haha, I work in the insurance industry and most of north america is under a big storm right now ^^

not alot of time for poe <3
"
hey im wanting to run this build, is there a flask setup that i can use for cast when charges full? so much buttons i wanna make that part easier :P

yeah just put all your flasks with that mod and gain charges on hit. this build is melee, we get hit a fair bit during mapping

POB: https://pobb.in/1oAzuXWDrvSK

Finally managed to get past level 96 in this league. Feel pretty satisfied with the end-game build, last item I'm trying to get before calling it quits is progensis flask. Thanks for another league with this build, Frawrst!
Hope the storm isnt't too bad man, sounds like a lot of the country/world is dealing with some mad weather right now.

No rush at all but if you get a chance, can you check out my POB? Link here: https://pobb.in/VDfFLLP3chap

Gear also dropped below, well most of it.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

So I got to 97. Can pretty much do maps 'juiced' no issues at all, bar a few mob types. I have done a lot with my gear and think it's in a good spot. 2x Corrupted TB, but didnt get the best outcome (but better than pure stre i think..)

However, Maven is really proving to be a problem. I know she's much harder on melee, but i literally cannot do damage to her in the final phase. I get to the final phase with full portals no problems at all but then that's all she wrote. I just die.

You'll see from my tree I dropped the cluster jewel attempt as i didnt feel like it was working, and just went straight into more 2h nodes - however, should I go elsewhere instead

Appreciate the help and no rush at all, hope all is well

BW

EDIT: Just saw you mentioned impale notables. Is that the way?
Last edited by oliverjl1 on Jan 13, 2024, 3:03:50 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Kitssunen wrote:

Finally managed to get past level 96 in this league. Feel pretty satisfied with the end-game build, last item I'm trying to get before calling it quits is progensis flask. Thanks for another league with this build, Frawrst!

Super Jealous of your TB Mate
This is indeed an amazing build mate, thank you.

I had to pay for the 2h with everything I got (which was at that point 25 div), bought this insane Tidebreaker, pretty much a 9link, and Momentum oddly helps me with the clear speed. That +Fortify allowed me to despecialize the whole fortify tree, put some points in regen (might not be even needed).

I'm not sure at this point what's next. I'll aim for a Headhunter farm, then do 4-ways maybe?

The only downside is the lack of chill immunity, I could envision getting another boots for that, but not sure how much those would cost, all things considered. And...how to get a 7th endurance charge?

Also, do not sleep on the +attack speed after rare killed mod on the charms. I use three of those.
Last edited by Oldern365 on Jan 13, 2024, 6:37:26 PM
"
Kitssunen wrote:

some very sweet gear here, love the double corrupted Tidebreaker

pride auls also seems like the best use of our neck slot too, the power it provides is hard to match besides something defensive like defiance of destiny
"
oliverjl1 wrote:
Hope the storm isnt't too bad man, sounds like a lot of the country/world is dealing with some mad weather right now.

No rush at all but if you get a chance, can you check out my POB? Link here: https://pobb.in/VDfFLLP3chap

Gear also dropped below, well most of it.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

So I got to 97. Can pretty much do maps 'juiced' no issues at all, bar a few mob types. I have done a lot with my gear and think it's in a good spot. 2x Corrupted TB, but didnt get the best outcome (but better than pure stre i think..)

However, Maven is really proving to be a problem. I know she's much harder on melee, but i literally cannot do damage to her in the final phase. I get to the final phase with full portals no problems at all but then that's all she wrote. I just die.

You'll see from my tree I dropped the cluster jewel attempt as i didnt feel like it was working, and just went straight into more 2h nodes - however, should I go elsewhere instead

Appreciate the help and no rush at all, hope all is well

BW

EDIT: Just saw you mentioned impale notables. Is that the way?

RE: maven, youre better off watching a bunch of youtube guides etc to see exactly whats killing you in p3 maven. memory game? one of her beams? hard to say

impale is the "best" way to scale pure phys, it rewards multihits (earthshatter feels best imo for this) and is how alot of players invest into after getting the skeleton of the build up and running. it doesnt help with stunning at all, but at a certain point you pass dps checks to one shot all mobs and only care about impaling big yellows with PDR or unique bosses

your ryslathas is missing a 40% more max roll, with qual this goes to 48%. your gear is in a pretty good spot otherwise, can look into echoes of creation if you want more dmg
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Oldern365 wrote:
This is indeed an amazing build mate, thank you.

I had to pay for the 2h with everything I got (which was at that point 25 div), bought this insane Tidebreaker, pretty much a 9link, and Momentum oddly helps me with the clear speed. That +Fortify allowed me to despecialize the whole fortify tree, put some points in regen (might not be even needed).

I'm not sure at this point what's next. I'll aim for a Headhunter farm, then do 4-ways maybe?

The only downside is the lack of chill immunity, I could envision getting another boots for that, but not sure how much those would cost, all things considered. And...how to get a 7th endurance charge?

Also, do not sleep on the +attack speed after rare killed mod on the charms. I use three of those.

attack speed is our true lord and savior with any tidebreaker build. its base attack speed is abysmal and the biggest "hinderance" this build has is having too much delay before swing for dmg to occur. once you hit good AS (esp ones like after killing rares, or generic jewels with double mods) the build becomes very explosive to run

chill immunity can be gotten from something like arctic armor, i end up using it alot for mapping

7th endurance charge is generally from corrupting boots, or very rare synth ring mod iirc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info