[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Been following this guide for SSF SC going ground slam and am having a lot of fun!

Though I have seen that there hasn't been a single rapid expansion for sale yet on trade anywhere so far in the league, so that is not a good sign for my vaal orbs lol
"
Borothos wrote:
Been following this guide for SSF SC going ground slam and am having a lot of fun!

Though I have seen that there hasn't been a single rapid expansion for sale yet on trade anywhere so far in the league, so that is not a good sign for my vaal orbs lol

glad to hear you are enjoying!

they actually removed rapid expansion and put its radius built into ground slam, i believe in 3.16 or so

so you can look for other jewels and save your vaal orbs :)
How can i leech mana if i play volcanic fissure? can "phisical attack dmg leeched as mana" work?
"
Immortaall71 wrote:
How can i leech mana if i play volcanic fissure? can "phisical attack dmg leeched as mana" work?

volcanic only half converts, so you still do some physical

if you happen to full convert, you will need the mana leech nodes to the right which is based on attack damage (not only physical)

you can also link mana leech to infernal cry, the combust attack will leech mana to you. i use this alot when league starting
Your build is so powerfull it crashes PoB
"
nieczorPL wrote:
Your build is so powerfull it crashes PoB

lol, make sure you are using 'pob fork', not the original (unupdated) pob
If I get the mastery "melee hits fortify, maximum fortify -3", do I still need the fortify gem linked to ground slam?
Last edited by theguardian1953 on Dec 24, 2022, 10:10:11 PM
"
If I get the mastery "melee hits fortify, maximum fortify -3", do I still need the fortify gem linked to ground slam?

you do not, you can skip the fort skill gem for a more powerful support
I'm a complete beginner and try to use this build.
Sounds all great and there are only a few which are NOT focussing on a witch build.

Unfortunatly it is very confusing, which is the actual config, since there is very much old stuff in the description :/ Think I'm stuck actually... lvl23 how to go on, what is the right equipment and so on :(
hey man, sorry im blind as heck.. where are the POB'S for 3.20?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info