[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
judikator wrote:
Hi, could you please advice what skill annointment is the best to use for 2-h version of the build?

Also, I see guide recommend to use tombfists while pastebin has wyrmsign. What to use?

Edit. nevermind )
as I understood best to use annointment is kinetic impacts
for gloves we can use tombfist until we find awakaned phys damage gem then swap to wyrmsign

hi, its based on what you need

dps stops being our bottleneck since we have dps for all bosses, so we usually choose more QoL

rare gloves will always outperform unique gloves
"
Kateroze wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Kateroze wrote:
Just finished acts and early mapping.
The build is really cool, really fun to play. :)

Only thing that frustrate me is that I not feeling good with the Berserk management and Cries rotation. I'll give a try to Call to Arms + Infernal Cry on left click tomorrow... :D

nice to hear! let me know how call to arms feels!

Actually not that good, because I'm far for sustaining Berserk a satisfying amount of time!
That being said, maybe the "Call to arms + Infernal Cry on left click" setup is not the most QoL one if we cannot sustain rage enough. I'd give a try to stick with the usual rotation of cries, so no Call to arms, but Berserk on left click.

Might be a good idea?

The second point where I feel a little bit frustrated is the lack of attack speed, because I often die before I can launch my first GS. I'll need to get more life (only 4k for now), especially on body armour (Kaom's maybe but I don't like this item) and helmet.
Get proper flasks.

Still enjoying the slam anyway but I need to work on QoL now.

rite of ruin helps alot with attack speed, as does double/triple attack speed jewels which are super cheap
"
Kateroze wrote:
"
judikator wrote:
Hi, could you please advice what skill annointment is the best to use for 2-h version of the build?

Also, I see guide recommend to use tombfists while pastebin has wyrmsign. What to use?

Edit. nevermind )
as I understood best to use annointment is kinetic impacts
for gloves we can use tombfist until we find awakaned phys damage gem then swap to wyrmsign

You could also target some defensive nodes for your annointment.
Depending on what you are missing... (damages, life, res...) there are some cheap nodes to get.

Tenacity could be a good choice, also?

great advice here
"
frawrst wrote:

rite of ruin helps alot with attack speed, as does double/triple attack speed jewels which are super cheap

Finally I did these little changes :

* Call to Arms + Infernal Cry on left click
* Sporeguard with a CWDT + molten shell + life leech support setup
* Found 800 ehp with cheap items (less than 5 chaos)

Feels really good for now in yellow maps.
By red maps I'll just try to get Ryslath's coil and two good anointments (one with %hp and %hp leech and another with QoL/damages).

I'm condisering dropping Ancestral Warchief, also, so I can use gloves for the CWDT setup and put a good 5L/6L in the chest. I just don't have a good idea for this 5-6L yet! :)

I see that Brutality delete chaos and elemental damage. I need to drop this gem if I play with Sporeguard and shockwave, right?
Last edited by Kateroze on Feb 6, 2022, 12:26:40 PM
Not sure if I'm dumb or something, but what's more up to date? The guide or the pob? There's 6L chest in pob, but Kaoms Heart in the guide. Also, there's different gems in the pob than in the guide.

Will this get updated, or shall I disregard the itemization in the pob and go with the guide?
Last edited by Mordfabrik on Feb 6, 2022, 1:20:05 PM
"
Mordfabrik wrote:
Not sure if I'm dumb or something, but what's more up to date? The guide or the pob? There's 6L chest in pob, but Kaoms Heart in the guide. Also, there's different gems in the pob than in the guide.

Will this get updated, or shall I disregard the itemization in the pob and go with the guide?

the guide was written in about 3.6, when the build launched. most of its info is still fine, the PoB is the last time i played it

rares out class most uniques now, id recommend following the guide if ur a new player and then trying out custom options are you learn more about the game
"
Kateroze wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Finally I did these little changes :

* Call to Arms + Infernal Cry on left click
* Sporeguard with a CWDT + molten shell + life leech support setup
* Found 800 ehp with cheap items (less than 5 chaos)

Feels really good for now in yellow maps.
By red maps I'll just try to get Ryslath's coil and two good anointments (one with %hp and %hp leech and another with QoL/damages).

I'm condisering dropping Ancestral Warchief, also, so I can use gloves for the CWDT setup and put a good 5L/6L in the chest. I just don't have a good idea for this 5-6L yet! :)

I see that Brutality delete chaos and elemental damage. I need to drop this gem if I play with Sporeguard and shockwave, right?

sounds like alot of strong options!

brutality only stops ele/chaos for the skill its linked to, not all dmg. so if its linked to shockwave, it will only do phys. the brutality shouldnt affect sporeguard explosions (i have not tried)
Last edited by frawrst on Feb 6, 2022, 3:34:29 PM
Trying out this build and its rough right now cause I'm poor lol

"
XTino521X wrote:
Trying out this build and its rough right now cause I'm poor lol

hey friend

so a bunch of things

you have a 5 link chest, put ground slam and 1 more support in there.

dont need to put ur main skill in ur kongors, but when u have tidebreaker use that

u should work in more war cries, such as infernal or rallying

u should link lifetap to leap slam, not arrogance

deidbell is very bad, its upgraded version no longer exists; just go with a rare helm with life and res

rings look pretty good

neck is meh, try to get mana and life leech via jewels or items to get a better neck

as for tree

u dont seem to have resolute technique, this is key part of build. you are probably missing alot of enemies with hits

crimsom dance is a waste for us

both of ur jewels do not do anything for ur stats

u seem to be speccing into harpooner, only do this if u are going impale

u are wasting some points left of warriors blood, just connect down

At the moment I'm really struggling attack speed wise with getting into maps, any help would be really appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info