[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
CianniCianni wrote:

I can confirm all: the build is still viable for endgame just need more budget for higher contents (thank you GGG for the not calibrated nerf)!
My impression at the moment: survivability is a big issue now, ailments are far more dangeruos than before so you may want sacrifice some DPS for some defence buff (i've switch "ancerstal totem + maim support" for "molten shell + increased duration support")...
But most important of all now with the 3.15 CWDT triggered spell cost their own mana cost x250% when triggered, so the original setup most of the time is not working with the 85% mana reserved for the auras (i've chaged setup in "CWDT + Immortal Call + Lifetap Support + Endurance Cry" it's a shorter buff but it always work when triggered).

Last 3 feedback:
1 - Sporeguard works exceptionally well with this build (better if annointed with "Steadfast" for even more damage reduction and armor boost with fortify always active); (it costs around 3 - 3.5 exa)
2 - On the amulet annoint "Tenacity", it costs a lot (almost 100 chaos for the necessary oils) but is an exceptional damage buff! (and now that the "autoflasks" helps a lot to manage the elemental ailments you can avoid "Crystal Skin");
3 - If you can, use a pair of corrupted Tombfist that apply enfeeble, vulnerability or temporal chain on hit and 2 abyssal socket 1 with murderous and 1 with serching eye jewels socketed: in that way for each hit you wll apply an AoE of the chosen course, 30% less speed movement and 10% more damage taken for free! (it's a big help for every content, they can be founded for 1,5 - 2,5 exa)

For now is all!

JUST ONE LAST THING: sometimes you can be equally oneshotted or killed in a way that you won't understand... that's PoE!

nice tips :D glad to hear you are making it work in path of nerfs
"
frawrst wrote:
nice tips :D glad to hear you are making it work in path of nerfs

The base build was solid, it just needed some minor fixes for the path of nerf league!
"
1 - Sporeguard works exceptionally well with this build (better if annointed with "Steadfast" for even more damage reduction and armor boost with fortify always active); (it costs around 3 - 3.5 exa)

im currently using belly of the beast for the % maximum life and the resists are a nice bonus, however sporeguard might be a good shout as my resists are fine except chaos which isnt bad but is sitting at 4%, being able to get another anoint seems decent as well.

My plan is use a 21% roll crown of the inward eye i got but that might drop my chaos too low as it will replace my deveto's devotion. so again the spore guard is a nice shout.

my only concern is im obviously losing a decent amount of health for this, i assume for clearing spore guard is way better (i might be able to drop my call of steel). Is steadfast more than enough to make up for the lost life here i wonder? or should i go for something like purity of flesh.

"
(i've switch "ancerstal totem + maim support" for "molten shell + increased duration support")...
But most important of all now with the 3.15 CWDT triggered spell cost their own mana cost x250% when triggered, so the original setup most of the time is not working with the 85% mana reserved for the auras (i've chaged setup in "CWDT + Immortal Call + Lifetap Support + Endurance Cry"

I read somewhere that unless you have at least 15k armour its better to go steelskin over molten shell can anyone comment on this?

should i perhaps also sacrifice damage? god perish the thought (pob says 3.2 M)

currently sitting at 6.7K life and still die far too fast for my liking in some cases
Last edited by Genhain on Sep 5, 2021, 3:22:19 AM
About Belly of The Beast: is a good piece, but my elemental resistences are already capped even woithout it, and i've already 6.6k life (that is not far enough but the DPS has already been greatly decreased with all the nerfs and Sporeguard gives a really important extra boost against waves of enemy, not to underestimate!)

About the crown: the only bonus you really care about (in this build) is Transfiguration of Body that is alerady guaranteed by annoint tenacity on the Sporeguard or amulet (i don't care about my chaos res.. it's too low, -43% and to get a decent ammount i should have to sacrifice to much DPS: it's not worth the risk); so i prefer a good rare helm with enchant "Berserk has 40% reduced rage loss per second".

About molten shell: Yes in general it's true, the max utility of the skill is with over 15k armor, i've around 9k armor so my buff bonus is around 1800 (less than steelskin) but with increased duration support and 20% quality it last 6 sec and has a cooldown of 3 sec, used with the left button of the mouse the buff is active 2/3 of the time, steel skin would only be active 1/2 of the time or even less...
Last edited by CianniCianni on Sep 7, 2021, 2:03:01 PM
Hello. So i just finished Sirus in expedition, and pretty much all the end game and i was looking for a chill, fun build to map and i found yours. I played ground slam before but i'm not very familiar with the cryes and i got a bit confused. Do we use all 4 of them? If so, do i need to press 4 buttons every few seconds? :D How do they work in general? I hope you are still active and shine some light for me. Thank you very much!
"
MihaiFL wrote:
Hello. So i just finished Sirus in expedition, and pretty much all the end game and i was looking for a chill, fun build to map and i found yours. I played ground slam before but i'm not very familiar with the cryes and i got a bit confused. Do we use all 4 of them? If so, do i need to press 4 buttons every few seconds? :D How do they work in general? I hope you are still active and shine some light for me. Thank you very much!

the build rotates warcries to keep up warbringer procs and rage for long time berserk

seismic cry

slam slam

intimidating cry

slam slam

enduring cry

slam slam

rinse and repeat for big dps, big aoe, and infinite rage

check out the videos for some ideas of the rotation

it works best with ground slam and earth shatter but all slams work
Last edited by frawrst on Sep 7, 2021, 7:25:18 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
MihaiFL wrote:

the build rotates warcries to keep up warbringer procs and rage for long time berserk

seismic cry

slam slam

intimidating cry

slam slam

enduring cry

slam slam

rinse and repeat for big dps, big aoe, and infinite rage

check out the videos for some ideas of the rotation

it works best with ground slam and earth shatter but all slams work

Thank you!
Hey, just wanted to chime in here as a new ish player, I've been having a super hard time finding a build that appeals and works for me, and the three jugg builds I've tried just... don't work. They were either two expensive and gimmicky or would just get smote with an alpha-strike and were frustrating to play. This build, so far, has been pretty great and intuitive, so thank you for bringing it together and thank you all for contributing to the thread with updates for us idiots who joined at the worst possible time!
Glad to hear you are enjoying it! I myself am trying out a ssf version now
Last edited by MihaiFL on Sep 13, 2021, 10:08:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info