[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Lastpak64 wrote:
Hateforge will work if your VGS is gemmed in your weapon? (not the gloves itself) seems a strong option.

yep

its a really good version

add in zerphis and its a pumper build
hey :) why do i die quickly with the bosses. I have 4777life and resis 76%, can you give me a tip
Hi. Any tips on how to use blood & sand, flesh & stone and pride at the same time?. If i activate all 3 i have only 17 mana left and i cant cast skills. I need to add more mana on gear? And you advice add blood magik to leap slam. Blood magik its support gem? I cant find any info on it, google says its passive skill. Thanks in advance.
"
b1ad3poe wrote:
Hi. Any tips on how to use blood & sand, flesh & stone and pride at the same time?. If i activate all 3 i have only 17 mana left and i cant cast skills. I need to add more mana on gear? And you advice add blood magik to leap slam. Blood magik its support gem? I cant find any info on it, google says its passive skill. Thanks in advance.

1. its not blood magic support anymore its arrogance support (new to 3.14)

2. You can always get a 1% reduced mana reservation implicit on a jewel (alternatively if you have a jewel slot to spare a conquerors efficiency)
"
mochmaster wrote:
"
b1ad3poe wrote:

1. its not blood magic support anymore its arrogance support (new to 3.14)

2. You can always get a 1% reduced mana reservation implicit on a jewel (alternatively if you have a jewel slot to spare a conquerors efficiency)

use lifetap for leap slam

use herald of purity instead of flesh and stone until you get your enlighten setup
"
Mardukbest wrote:
hey :) why do i die quickly with the bosses. I have 4777life and resis 76%, can you give me a tip

abyssus isnt very good for us as we dont crit

ur neck and ring have low + life

lvl up more
Anyone have a POB that works? I can't seem to get the one at the beginning to work with my POB it just errors out. Just like to have as a reference.
Hey frawrst, I started this league to mess around with the new skill gems and immediately looked for a new build after the acts. I came across your build here and fell in love with the playstyle. I think I'm doing pretty well so far, just barely hitting yellow maps on the atlas. I'm one shotting every rare pack, 2 shot map bosses (sometimes 1 shot) and ultimatums are difficult in general, but i still complete every one in yellow map tiers. Was hoping you could take a look at my gear and skill tree/gem links/jewels and give me some suggestions (Besides 6 link wep/awakened gems obv still working on getting those). Are my rings the correct buffs (reduced reservation and inc phys while affected by HoP)? My enlighten support is only lvl 2 atm so I cant use all auras yet. I think I should keep my CwDT links around 10 to proc more often, but not entirely sure what the "sweet spot" would be for gem levels? Any help is greatly appreciated brotha! love the build, much love from Cali!
"
RSCCCC wrote:
Anyone have a POB that works? I can't seem to get the one at the beginning to work with my POB it just errors out. Just like to have as a reference.

download pob fork
I have the fork - but the POB at the top still errors on me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info