[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

I am wondering if Brain Rattler Ground slam would work on berserker or eventually on Templar.

Would it smack bosses hard with shocks or not ?
I noticed on your updated 3.14 POB, you have the auras 'Flesh and Stone' 'Pride' 'Blood and Sand' 'Herald of Purity' this totals to 130%, probably slightly less with the enlighten gem attached as well as the 2 rings and the Crimson Jewel. Is this an end end game item setup? I'm noticing the F & S gem is still not updated to reflect the 10% more increased cost which would put you at 102% with the current setup.
Last hours, I'm super hyped for this build. Let's see how it holds up.
As a new player, what does the rotation for this build look like?

From what I can see in the video's, you slam once, then do a cry (which one?), then you keep slamming for the amount of exerted attacks you have.. and that's it?
"
Schokoholzi wrote:
Are exerted attack gloves not worth it compared to the other options you mentioned?

Theyre a good base for our build, use em if you like
"
MikeJason207 wrote:
Are you gonna update this build for 3.14? If not, is your current guide still viable as a league starter

Pob is updated on first page and yes this build is a strong starter
"
iPika wrote:
I am wondering if Brain Rattler Ground slam would work on berserker or eventually on Templar.

Would it smack bosses hard with shocks or not ?

It def could, you would need phys to lightning jewel for 100% conversion
"
Ketsui07 wrote:
I noticed on your updated 3.14 POB, you have the auras 'Flesh and Stone' 'Pride' 'Blood and Sand' 'Herald of Purity' this totals to 130%, probably slightly less with the enlighten gem attached as well as the 2 rings and the Crimson Jewel. Is this an end end game item setup? I'm noticing the F & S gem is still not updated to reflect the 10% more increased cost which would put you at 102% with the current setup.

You can disable flesh and stone and or maim on it, i will likely not use it this patch as the reservation nodes are a bit out of the way
"
dyanikoglu wrote:
Last hours, I'm super hyped for this build. Let's see how it holds up.

Glad to hear it!

I should he streaming my league start as this build too, so if you are interested you can view my twitch in about 6 hours
"
Nienorr wrote:
As a new player, what does the rotation for this build look like?

From what I can see in the video's, you slam once, then do a cry (which one?), then you keep slamming for the amount of exerted attacks you have.. and that's it?

You got it

Slam, seismic cry, slam slam, intimidating cry, slam slam, enduring cry

Throw in berserk and a. Warchief and watch bosses melt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info