[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

This is now 2nd time im starting a new league with your build since I always loved ground slam skill and it is going smooth so far :) I just forgot - which jewel slot is best for slotting ground slam jewel?
Last edited by anvilgod on Jan 18, 2021, 3:47:38 AM
"
anvilgod wrote:
This is now 2nd time im starting a new league with your build since I always loved ground slam skill and it is going smooth so far :) I just forgot - which jewel slot is best for slotting ground slam jewel?

I believe the jewel node in between Martial Experience and Berserking would be the one. It's just at the bottom right of the start of the passive tree start :)
"
anvilgod wrote:

almost anyone is good, just needs 40 str in radius (do not need to be allocated)

love to hear this build being used as a league starter!
small update on my side here. Great mapping build, love it!

Got also this little i86 beauty here, which is still a wip. kinda hard to get the explode mode :<

Anyway, im kinda stuck on the chest. Will get a proper helmet next and the belt.. maybe in a few weeks. 6-7ex is atm too expensive for me lol.
"
Valorax wrote:
small update on my side here. Great mapping build, love it!

Got also this little i86 beauty here, which is still a wip. kinda hard to get the explode mode :<

Anyway, im kinda stuck on the chest. Will get a proper helmet next and the belt.. maybe in a few weeks. 6-7ex is atm too expensive for me lol.

realy nice stuff! the explosion chest is insane for this build since we scale physical damage so much on tree and nodes

ryslaths is very powerful unique belt option

25% lions roar also easy dps upg ^^

veyr nice work friend!
Hey again,

This is my third league playing this build. In my opinion it has the highest ceiling for min maxing it’s potential so kudos once again for creating it!

Heist league I hit over 10k life but decided to go more offensive and hit over 300m damage (each spike on PoB dealing 26m damage) Easily 1 shotting A8 conquerors and phasing Sirus before he could perform actions.

Double HoP ring and pride amulet, 100% chance to impale using the impale support, fortify corrupt tidebreaker, some insane cluster jewels, endurance charge implicit boots and vulnerability on hit gloves.

My number one tip that is not in the build guide (correct me if I’m wrong) that imo is a MUST have is the medium cluster jewel with the notable cry wolf. This means even out of combat 2 war cry’s can almost fill our rage bar. No enemies needed. This makes mapping butter smooth and gives a brilliant defensive option with easy use of berserker.

Who knows if everything will work as well in Ritual as it did in Heist BUT I can say this - the is one of the best builds in game!

10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Thanks!!
"
Ninjagizmo wrote:
Hey again,

This is my third league playing this build. In my opinion it has the highest ceiling for min maxing it’s potential so kudos once again for creating it!

Heist league I hit over 10k life but decided to go more offensive and hit over 300m damage (each spike on PoB dealing 26m damage) Easily 1 shotting A8 conquerors and phasing Sirus before he could perform actions.

Double HoP ring and pride amulet, 100% chance to impale using the impale support, fortify corrupt tidebreaker, some insane cluster jewels, endurance charge implicit boots and vulnerability on hit gloves.

My number one tip that is not in the build guide (correct me if I’m wrong) that imo is a MUST have is the medium cluster jewel with the notable cry wolf. This means even out of combat 2 war cry’s can almost fill our rage bar. No enemies needed. This makes mapping butter smooth and gives a brilliant defensive option with easy use of berserker.

Who knows if everything will work as well in Ritual as it did in Heist BUT I can say this - the is one of the best builds in game!

Thanks!!

wow some great feedback; mind if i add to main post?

i forgot about cry wolf adding minimum monsters; absolutely insane for warbringer procs

great work!
hey what do you guys think about the gloves with the following mod:

Exerted Attacks deal 30% more damage
Warcries have +2 seconds to cooldown

I honestly don't think the cooldown matters so much if you rotate 2+ warcries and also have second wind on your warcries...I believe this is a new mod in ritual and it seems insane. I think they only come on gloves btw.
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Ninjagizmo wrote:
Hey again,

Thanks!!

wow some great feedback; mind if i add to main post?

i forgot about cry wolf adding minimum monsters; absolutely insane for warbringer procs

great work!

Go ahead yeah! Im currently level 86 with only 700k damage, That just shows how much further you can push this build and im already tearing through maps :). You just need to be flexible with your skill tree and move things around, take different paths if the end result is more damage.

This is the gear my character in Heist ended with:
Last edited by Ninjagizmo on Jan 20, 2021, 7:06:17 AM
Hi, I was looking at this build after trying out an earthshatter build. But I'm not the best at microing the use of warcries for high dps with earthshatter. The ground slam build looked more enjoyable to me because I think it'd be easier for me to be able to pull off. what pob would I use to attain a similar result to your meme video? The main one at the top? And in your opinion, do you think staying earthshatter would net me a better experience in mapping/bossing or the ground slam build. Because maybe I'm just doing something wrong with earthshatter. Should I be just using my ancestral warchief and warcries for uniques/rare packs and bossing? Any helpful tips and tricks would be amazing.
Last edited by SoulFear17 on Jan 20, 2021, 8:05:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info