[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
slash2002 wrote:
Hello, it's a really interesting build and I like it a lot. It is the Marauder build what I'm looking for.
My char is lvl 89 and my damage couldn't be as high as yours, because I don't use a corrupted Tidebreaker with lvl10 Fortify, the belt, the boots, Tombfist and War Bringer. But if I deactivate Pulverise, the belt, the boots, Tombfist and War Bringer in your build you deal 30% more avg. damage, your attack rate is 30% higher and Total DPS is 60% higher than mine with the Berserk Skillgem. I want to improve my build, but I can't find the difference in the builds that increases the avg. damage and the attack rate so much. What have I not considered?
My build: https://pastebin.com/XAfjD61f

warbringer is a huge dps increase, as well as berserk uptime which is key for burst

dont use overflowing chalice

get an overlord cluster jewel (drop butchery wheel and wrecking ball for more points)

https://pastebin.com/xermwMpD is 760k dps by just changing config
We slamming in Ritual!!! Hopefully the soon to be revealed Berserker ascendancy changes are hype :D

edit: The new glove base type that increases exerted attack damage also could be an interesting comparison to spiked gloves / tombfist
Last edited by TwistedFocus on Jan 7, 2021, 3:50:20 PM
"
TwistedFocus wrote:
We slamming in Ritual!!! Hopefully the soon to be revealed Berserker ascendancy changes are hype :D

edit: The new glove base type that increases exerted attack damage also could be an interesting comparison to spiked gloves / tombfist

hell ya ritual and new atlas are hypeeeeeeee

ggg never fails for me. always deserves me support

new basetypes look very powerful. very interested to see more.
curious to see what serker ascend changes we may see

first rage node is medium power atm, so maybe a buff?

the life/mana steal one is also very underwhelming

the crit trees are still very solid, and warbringer/rite of ruin/aspect are still insane
Some pretty solid buffs all around for serker

+10 rage is nice on crave. Wonder if tree still has +10
Do you think the change to Earthshatter is a major nerf?
"
OUAriakas wrote:
Do you think the change to Earthshatter is a major nerf?

no

"
Earthshatter

Spikes now have an explosion radius of 18 (from 20).
Now has slightly more variance on the distance at which spikes will appear from the initial slam location.

2 distance is so small that this just makes us a "tiny" bit less consistent

Earthshatter + this build will still melt sirus/maven/uber elder/whatever else the game has
Last edited by frawrst on Jan 12, 2021, 4:48:06 PM
to put more context

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Distance

it means the shatter explosions lost about 1 character size hitbox of range

"
2 units
Radius (hitboxes) of Humanoids (such as player-controlled characters).

you wont notice it in 99% of situations
Hello!

Xbox player here, so my question is: This build is high dependent of flasks? (flasks are not so good to use all of'em on consoles) I mean, I can use only 2 or 3 flasks and still be good?
Last edited by AfonsoLage on Jan 13, 2021, 6:03:48 PM
"
AfonsoLage wrote:
Hello!

Xbox player here, so my question is: This build is high dependent of flasks? (flasks are not so good to use all of'em on consoles) I mean, I can use only 2 or 3 flasks and still be good?

ive played this build on console and overall it does fine. our flasks are not mandatory or necessary, however id try to atleast keep lions heart up for dps (one of ur triggers maybe)

this build does require warcry rotations to be fully used, so make sure you feel comfortable doing that on controller

if not; you can probably get away with using seismic slam only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info