Act 5 Kitava Kill - ExileCon Qualifier

The announcement thread containing more information regarding this event can be found here.

Event Goal: Kill Kitava in the Cathedral Rooftop in Act 5.

Note
  • This event is not-hardcore, however there is a death penalty - if your character dies, they won't be able to move for 60 seconds. You also won't be able to select 'Revive at Checkpoint'.
  • This event is voided, which means your characters and their items won't be transferred to Standard League at the end of the event.
  • This event is fixed seed. Every player is contending with the same layout. The minimap won't be revealed.

Prizes
1st Place
  • VIP ExileCon Ticket (Access to the convention and VIP dinner).
  • Flights to New Zealand.
  • Accommodation for the convention weekend.
  • Entrance into the ExileCon race event finale.

Top Five Kill Times
  • Wasteland Warrior Armour Pack
  • Glowing Red Eyes
  • Reptilian Wings
  • Gloom Herald
  • Blood Guard Character Effect
  • Blood Guard Weapon Effect
  • Blood Guard Footprints
  • Two-Legged Goat Pet
  • Vaal Viper Portal
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Aug 11, 2019, 10:03:48 PM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2019, 1:09:02 PM
ill join
I wish there were more like this one. Raaaaaaaaaaaceeeeeeeeeeeeeees! ♡ ♡♡
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Wow, look at that(Niko Voice).
What is considered a good time for this race?
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
how do i register or is everyone automatically registered :O
Awesome can't wait.
unfortunately even if I came to 1st place I will still wont go to new Zealand. I'd rather stay in my home watching cat videos. I will still give this event a shot
"
frostybuildz wrote:
how do i register or is everyone automatically registered :O

You will have to click "Join" button in the character selection screen and then create a character. It will be enabled 30 minutes before the event start and you can join anytime after that, until the event ends.
(that green thing is an arrow, btw)

The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Hype!
Twitch.tv/Baker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info