Legion Supporter Packs Concept Art

the art looks amazing, thanks for those posts
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
In Wraeclast, your butt is never covered with armor, cause you should be ready to get wrecked every second.
thicc guard supporter pack
second pic makes me want to upgrade pack :^)
( It's my first post on the forum after so many years of this almost perfect game. )

" Is this an out of season april fools joke? "

You cannot transform this game in an " Anime school girls on the beach ".
Be serious guys.
Please.
Really.

I want to play this game for many many other years, not leaving tomorrow.
"
Amgevo wrote:
You cannot transform this game in an " Anime school girls on the beach ".

This is exactly my thought. Yes sex sells, but come on, you guys can do better. I want to pay for nice outfits, that's fits the character of the game and not for uncovered butts.
sweeet
Like this set a lot but found the grey parts look a bit like the character is wearing a grey wetsuit under the armour

Thought I would see what a more blue version would look like at the same time

quite like the blue with red highlight look

https://i.imgur.com/QnHFGjm.png

oh and the standard red colouration minus the wetsuit

https://i.imgur.com/xUf0TRU.png
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Aug 18, 2019, 5:51:20 AM
Honestly, I thought it was nice to have a female outfit for once that didn't look like an afterthought. There have been some breastplates that were actually form-fitting before (which, TBH, isn't that realistic, because it invites swords to get caught in the middle) but caster armour has always looked like a heap of rags (e.g. Vaal Regalia, Shav's Wrappings) or outright ugly (Skin of the Lords/Loyal/Doedre). And considering how many pure ES base types mention silk, satin, or slippers, you'd think they'd be a little more flattering.

I mean, really? This model doesn't look good on anyone. The whole pectoral region is... cursed.

Now, going off the deep end a little...

PoE has never been shy about giving its female NPCs diverse wardrobing. Nessa, Yeena, Maramoa, Lani, Vanja, Piety, and Helena have each been in the game for (at least two) years, and have no reservation about showing off considerable cleavage. Conversely, Jun, Zana, Alva, Clarissa, and Vilenta show no skin at all below the neckline. There's good representation across the board.

But if anyone wants to accuse GGG of objectifying women, one supporter pack cosmetic is the wrong place to start. Perhaps you've never looked at the loading screen for a Vaal side area or fought Atziri? What about the original 'Twins' HUD from before 2.0? Or found the Allflame for Fairgraves? And has anyone really sat down and asked how we feel about Jun's interest in Zana, the only LGBT reference in the whole game, probably written by a male writer for a predominantly male audience?

And yet, these things don't exist in a vacuum. Wraeclast has no shortage of fully-realised female characters who make real decisions with significant consequences. Piety, Clarissa, and Dialla take responsibility for their actions, which we learn from dialogue seem inevitable in context. Not always for the better, either; Vilenta mirrors Utula, and Kira mirrors Greust. Women aren't idolized in PoE, but they're also not automatically doomed. They're people. That's pretty far ahead of many popular RPGs that PoE players are familiar with.

tl;dr Having a sexy outfit in a supporter pack is fine, because the game already has lots of sexy and non-sexy things in it already. PoE is in no danger of becoming a Touhou game just because it has a few bullet hell boss fights.
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
Just purchased the armor because of this (female variation) in art. Hard to get nice armor for us. Thank you, goodbye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info