[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

Does headhunter fit this build?
"
Xerrojaz wrote:

Well, it provides STR bonus which is always welcome, and great mapping buff. I haven't tried it tbh, but i think it could fit well for mapping.

If anyone has a HH in std I can borrow it and make a separate video on it.
"
Xerrojaz wrote:

I go from 20,494 ES to 17,433 ES and from 1,781,303 DPS to 1,632,762 DPS by equipping my Headhunter.

Other than that, I would also have to get a few int from somewhere else.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Should probably note that Astramentis really isn't a budget item anymore.
Now this is what I call a zDPS build!
"
xBeWarned wrote:
"
Blickz wrote:
PSA: This build is terrible to level and has AWFUL dps until you have very, very good gear.

If by very very good gear you mean the 3 mandatory uniques, you right.

Only having the 3 mandatory uniques places you at not even being able to one-shot white mobs in merc lab even with a 5L & 10 stack BV.
Great guide and thanks everyone for the updates and showing that the build works. I just started getting some of my gear together but have some questions.
POB stats to go with my questions following the next questions.

1. Why can't I seem to get any where near 20k ES? Even with my alternate shield on with 341ES, I only get up to 14,019. My 268 ES Shield has +1 to all physical Spell Skill Gems. Should I use that and lose the 500ES?

2. How can I further mitigate damage? Sometimes I just get smashed by a metamorph boss or pack of mobs and all my ES vanishes and I die. I just killed Warlord boss Lvl 5 Awaken easily, but the maps at T14 are giving me troubles.

3. Should I run Geofri's Sanctuary with the +2 Lvl of AOE as a 5Link or switch it out for a 6L without corruption? I seem to be doing more damage with the 5L at the moment.

4. Can we leech on hit with BV? I have a Watcher's Eye with +26ES on hit while effected by discipline. Not sure if it works or not. Would Leech Spell Damage maybe help my sustain better than just using Regen?

5. Lastly, I put that non-channeling skills have -9 mana cost. Should I use flat ES, Faster start of ES Recharge, Flat damage, or the 17-20% increased Damage mods? I have 167 unreserved mana at the moment and the -cost lets me spam BV stacks to max easily.

Thanks for the advice in advance!

STR = 2667
ES = 14,019 (15,554 with Mana as ES Clarity Watcher's Eye in PoB)
Total DPS 1.486 million Shaper DPS

5 x Brawn
4 x Efficient Training
1 X Might of the Meek
1 X Watcher's Eye with Anger Phys as extra Fire Damage and block chance with determination.

Gear

EDIT: I removed the Non-Channeling mana cost from rings and put on Faster Shield Charge, this seems to help keep my ES maxed out most of the time, still died to a few crazy metamorph combinations from huge damage spikes too quick to recharge.
"
aceofbladesx wrote:
EDIT: I removed the Non-Channeling mana cost from rings and put on Faster Shield Charge, this seems to help keep my ES maxed out most of the time, still died to a few crazy metamorph combinations from huge damage spikes too quick to recharge.

You should put attribute catalysts on your rings. Also, you don't seem to have the watcher's eye jewel that gives you ES based on Mana, this would probably put you at 20k.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
aceofbladesx wrote:

You should put attribute catalysts on your rings. Also, you don't seem to have the watcher's eye jewel that gives you ES based on Mana, this would probably put you at 20k.

Yeah I can't afford that 35ex WE right now haha. But I'm working towards it. I input it into PoB and it only gave me 2k ES putting me up to 16,361

Here's my current PoB if you wouldn't mind looking through it.

https://pastebin.com/T4nLTFes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info