[3.8] Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability 💀 @Shaper Average 34m Total 68M + TBC 🔥🔥

"
StupidSmile wrote:
"
Mathue24 wrote:
Hey, I'm starting the league a bit late and I've always had a soft spot for SRS.

Do you think it would be a good league starter? (Other than the fact that minion gear in general is expensive because it's a minion league.)


certain specific unique drop can be quite expensive such as Tavukai's amulet which only drop from Legion League. But as an alternative, you can use Infernal Legion support gem and if they explode way too fast, you can use the Elemental Army support gem.


Good to know, I waned to try infernal legion anyway ^^

So all and all, you'd recommend using it as a league starter? Was it your league starter?
"
Mathue24 wrote:
"
StupidSmile wrote:
"
Mathue24 wrote:
Hey, I'm starting the league a bit late and I've always had a soft spot for SRS.

Do you think it would be a good league starter? (Other than the fact that minion gear in general is expensive because it's a minion league.)


certain specific unique drop can be quite expensive such as Tavukai's amulet which only drop from Legion League. But as an alternative, you can use Infernal Legion support gem and if they explode way too fast, you can use the Elemental Army support gem.


Good to know, I waned to try infernal legion anyway ^^

So all and all, you'd recommend using it as a league starter? Was it your league starter?


I don't play league, but I have been testing minion for a couple of months so more less I know. If you plan on using minion instability then try checking this video out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4mj0cQUXBQ

credit goes to Ziz
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Last edited by StupidSmile on Sep 13, 2019, 9:54:54 AM
I have checked the build.look pretty good but also expensive.
I am starting new blight league and i wonder if items like aukunas will and tavukai be found in blight.How how did you find such good armour gear with that much shield?
"
I have checked the build.look pretty good but also expensive.
I am starting new blight league and i wonder if items like aukunas will and tavukai be found in blight.How how did you find such good armour gear with that much shield?


I played in standard. You can easily buy those kind a gear in standard. But you can still obtain those Legion specific unique such as Tavukai amulet from the zone map mod in Blight League.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Are you using Flame Sentinels or Tukohama's Vanguards?
"
Klostra wrote:
Are you using Flame Sentinels or Tukohama's Vanguards?


They are called Infernal Sentinel. The cold version was called Rime Sentinel. They fired a projectile in cascade. High range and focus power but comes with a cooldown.

Infernal Sentinel (Fire Element)
The Solaris Temple Lv1 (59)

Rime Sentinel (Cold Element)
The Lunaris Temple Lv1 (59)





https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
I feel like this build is kind of "falsely advertised" since you're using a timeless jewel that would be nearly impossible to replicate the effect of. It provides at least half of the damage of this build alone.

There is also some other POB warrior shenanigans at play, like manually lowered boss resists that I can't spot the source of (combustion? But you have ignite ticked already so you're doubling the calc on that effect). If you back this build off to "repeatable" conditions it does like a third of the advertised damage at best.

IMO if you're going to make a build guide with advertised "numbers" it should at least be a repeatable build. Otherwise it's just "look what my timeless jewel and unlikely convoking wand can do".
Last edited by RabidBlender on Sep 16, 2019, 2:21:02 PM
"
RabidBlender wrote:
I feel like this build is kind of "falsely advertised" since you're using a timeless jewel that would be nearly impossible to replicate the effect of. It provides at least half of the damage of this build alone.

There is also some other POB warrior shenanigans at play, like manually lowered boss resists that I can't spot the source of (combustion? But you have ignite ticked already so you're doubling the calc on that effect). If you back this build off to "repeatable" conditions it does like a third of the advertised damage at best.

IMO if you're going to make a build guide with advertised "numbers" it should at least be a repeatable build. Otherwise it's just "look what my timeless jewel and unlikely convoking wand can do".


As I mentioned, the necromancer builds can be quite expensive, but that doesn't mean it isn't achievable. The more you spend, the better it becomes. Don't expect to get 20M+ damage when you only got like 10-20c.

How can it be a double ignited effect? we are not counting toward igniting damage, but out of total explosion damage. the ignite will gave mobs 20% increase damage taken. -20% fire resistant is counting toward shock effect. Our shock will gave mobs 20% increase damage taken. yeah I know it's fire resistant not shock.

There are so many debuff that being used on the mobs. That is why you need to stop copy paste someone else build and start to create your own.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
I think what many of the people here are saying is basically just advertise it as a standard build, trying to do this build in league is virtually impossible and gives newer players looking at builds to follow for league a false sense of hope. This build may work with all the standard gear and that is great but you need to really make a mock up with league achievable gear too and advertise that damage.
"
Rashnu311 wrote:
I think what many of the people here are saying is basically just advertise it as a standard build, trying to do this build in league is virtually impossible and gives newer players looking at builds to follow for league a false sense of hope. This build may work with all the standard gear and that is great but you need to really make a mock up with league achievable gear too and advertise that damage.


everyone started from 1. From 1, become 2,3 and eventually 100. Same goes to the gear and nodes. GGG have given us the same chance, same character, n same amount of passive node. Some will embrace it while the others will complain everything about it.

If you think it's too stressful. Convoking wand is too much, Tavukai amulet is too much, tired of grinding, killing, walking, summoning then this build wasn't meant for you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info