[3.11] Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability 💀🔥🔥🔥🔥 💀 24M+ ON THE SHAPER 💀

"
romulopina wrote:
Hi, is this build a good league starter? I don't play SRS since legacy or so and im a bit outdated xD

Looks powerful tho, cheers

Tavukai amulet only available at lv54 and we still don't know the requirement for infernal legion support gem.

But no worry, you can start lvling using Raise Zombie/SRS. They also quite strong this coming league. But at low level, they often dies a lot. Its normal. If you felt the dps minion are not your style, you can always switch to srs minion instability later on.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Last edited by StupidSmile on Sep 3, 2019, 8:17:08 PM
Hello,
Can you explain your body armor and the gems/link into it ? Is it only to chill/shock ?
"
Hello,
Can you explain your body armor and the gems/link into it ? Is it only to chill/shock ?

Ok why
Frostbolt
Ball of lightning
Soulrend

This 3 share the same common which is penetration. All of them are able to penetrate the enemies provide more hit for us. As you may know Watcher's Eye provide us 30es per hit. That is how I end up recover so much es just in a matter of second.

Spark on the other hand are just there due to projectile. They can't penetrate but mix well with greater multiple projectile. Thanks to this mass amount of projectile hitting mobs, we could recover so many ES on time.

It is important that all this gem is lv1. So it can be supported by lv1 Cast When Damage Taken. Whenever the mobs hit us, we will automatically counter with tons of projectile.

As for Greater Multiple Projectile, you can use either lv1 or lv20 it doesn't matter. The only thing we ever want from are their projectile.

the new guardian ascendancy may be really good too
Greetings and thank you for the build!

I won't have much time to play this league but I'd like to try your build on SSF if possible. Any tips?

Also, I just loaded it into PoB and specced one minor "minion damage and life" to "unnatural strenght" on the reworked necro ascendancy. Is this the right way to go? pob says it gets more dps :D

thanks!
"
hurøk wrote:
the new guardian ascendancy may be really good too

The charges that been generate per hit are great, equivalent to Victario's Charity unique shield I must say. But it does not benefit minion instability as they are consider to have 0 charges when they died. They works well with the DPs minion tho. If its regarding the minion instability, the necromancer are no doubt the best candidate.

by the way I already got the new passive tree and gems setup ready. Waiting for the new gem update before been released to the public. ^^

"
fmagesty wrote:

I won't have much time to play this league but I'd like to try your build on SSF if possible. Any tips?

Also, I just loaded it into PoB and specced one minor "minion damage and life" to "unnatural strenght" on the reworked necro ascendancy. Is this the right way to go? pob says it gets more dps :D

thanks!

Sry, I dont know how to edit posts here but the amulet Tavukai seems to be a unique restricted to legion league according to wiki. Is there any way to farm it or at the very least increase it chance of dropping? I played legion but I'm going to this league 90% blind, aside from your build

edit: well, now the edit button has appeared, lol my bad
Last edited by fmagesty on Sep 4, 2019, 11:34:05 AM
"
fmagesty wrote:
"
fmagesty wrote:

thanks!

Sry, I dont know how to edit posts here but the amulet Tavukai seems to be a unique restricted to legion league according to wiki. Is there any way to farm it or at the very least increase it chance of dropping? I played legion but I'm going to this league 90% blind, aside from your build

Due to the good response from the community, GGG decided to move legion into the standard league after patch. You can find them on a high lv map during mapping or you can buy straight from the player.

As alternative you can also use Infernal Legion support. It's a new support gem. They haven't officially released it yet, so we still don't know how much life it burns from our minion and how much aoe damage they dealt to the mobs.

"
StupidSmile wrote:
"
fmagesty wrote:
"
fmagesty wrote:

thanks!

Due to the good response from the community, GGG decided to move legion into the standard league after patch. You can find them on a high lv map during mapping or you can buy straight from the player.

As alternative you can also use Infernal Legion support. It's a new support gem. They haven't officially released it yet, so we still don't know how much life it burns from our minion and how much aoe damage they dealt to the mobs.

Thank you! I might just do a variation to the build and make it more ssf friendly while I try my luck with the amulet. Also didn't read all the patch notes yet so I didn't knew about this gem. This helped a lot. Wish u all the best and I'm gonna follow this thread for any changes. <3
"
StupidSmile wrote:
"
Hello,

Ok why
Frostbolt
Ball of lightning
Soulrend

This 3 share the same common which is penetration. All of them are able to penetrate the enemies provide more hit for us. As you may know Watcher's Eye provide us 30es per hit. That is how I end up recover so much es just in a matter of second.

Spark on the other hand are just there due to projectile. They can't penetrate but mix well with greater multiple projectile. Thanks to this mass amount of projectile hitting mobs, we could recover so many ES on time.

It is important that all this gem is lv1. So it can be supported by lv1 Cast When Damage Taken. Whenever the mobs hit us, we will automatically counter with tons of projectile.

As for Greater Multiple Projectile, you can use either lv1 or lv20 it doesn't matter. The only thing we ever want from are their projectile.

Thanks for the explanation, the watcher's eye in your post doesn't have ES on hit :P

On another note, what would you recommend using instead of this setup ? I assume I won't get my hand on any Watcher's eye early on and I might need to put SRS in my body armor until I can get a decent minion helm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info